Ashes of History went live the morning of October 13, 2011.
- Before the Ward fell and the Blood Storm's power seeped into the world a great network of instantaneous travel connected all the people of Telara. The Porticulums are based on this mysterious magic but its secrets were lost in the great war.
- Akylios, the mad lord of the deep, sought to sow chaos by burying the ancient Travel Stones — their location's lost to his lunacy. Now his power is failing, and as his grip on the world slips into the abyss these ancient stones have begun to stir back to life — what mysteries do they hold?
- Your search will take you to the ends of the earth, heroes — steel yourselves, for you are not alone in your quest. The Golden Maw and The Wanton, the cults of Laethys & Maelforge, seek to use these stones for themselves and bring forth a new reign of fire and chaos! 
Each phase has both story and daily quests.
The Ascended must work to build their own (safe) Travel Gate
to reach Ember Isle
before The Golden Maw
and The Wanton
can execute their evil plan!
The currency for this event is Magma Opal. The Rewards are available from Thaleis in The Training Yard, Meridian or Vodmirov in Tavril Plaza, Sanctum.
- Coruscating - Mage - INT, WIS, Spell Crit
- Encrusted - All - Rogue Tanks - END, Parry, Dodge
- Glittering - Clerics - INT, WIS, Spell Crit
- Scintillating - Warriors - STR, DEX, Phys Crit
- Shimmering - Rogues - STR, DEX, Phys Crit
All essences also have Earth Resistance.
The long-forgotten Travelstones
are awakening! Only the Ascended can uncover their secrets. The adventure begins in the capital city for your faction with a short introductory quest.
Defiants should start their journey by speaking to Sophasa the Farseeing in The Training Yard, Meridian.
Guardians may begin their adventures by speaking to Fradumir in Tavril Plaza, Sanctum.
The forces of Fire and Earth have formed an unexpected truce. Help beat their sinister ambitions.
- ^ Trion Community Announcement
This page last modified 2011-11-04 06:59:27.