Today was patch day, lets see what was in the patch!
Edit: Oh, I added in a little something on the Advanced NPC search for you premium members. You can now search by Hotzones and by expansion.
Edit: Spells are updated and the item collector is patched.
Progression Server News
Aradune and Rizlona, Luclin releases today at 2pm PST. Check out our Luclin Progression Guide!
Also Torment of Velious unlocks today for Selo at 2pm PST!
More progression server expansion launches are happening this month!
Empires of Kunark releases for Miragul on Wednesday the 10th. Let me know if this isn't right, I don't see it on the in game calendar.
Torment of Velious releases for Phinigel on Wednesday the 24th.
Information is still flowing in for Claws of Veeshan.
Plenty of awesome people have been submitting info on just about everything, keep it coming!
I'm about to jump back into development on the site. My focus will be with bug fixes, mainly the spell system regarding how the spell parser translates information. Adding missing SPA info and such. I also have been tossing around some ideas on new features, let me know what you would like to see.
Click Read More... to see all the updates.
All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 8 hours.
Patch notes for this update will be found in the Game Update Notes section of the forums once they are available.
*Convert to your local time
Many updates the past month.
A ton of CoV info entered in. We're still missing a handful of CoV collections so keep uploading them! (Thanks Adetia!)
Thanks to Drewinette and Cylius for filling in the gaps where we were missing CoV info.
Click Read More to see all the updates.
From all of us at Allakhazam, we wish you all Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad or whatever you say this time of the year, we hope you all enjoy yourselves!
Many many updates over the past month+.
Information is still being added on a daily basis for Claws of Veeshan expansion content.
Make sure to check out our Claws of Veeshan wiki if you haven't.
Click on the Read More link below to see all the updates.
Update: Item collector is patched for the December game update.
Another expansion for EQ folks. Claws of Veeshan launches today!
We've been hard at work getting information about the expansion ready to view.
I'd like to thank those who helped me get all this information. SwiftyMUSE for being on the ball with getting items uploaded when I needed them and Grizabelle for getting tradeskill recipes entered in.
Now, with that being said you can see a majority of the info about the expansion by looking at the Claws of Veeshan wiki.
We are still filling in information on quests and drops for NPCs so we'll need all of your help filling in that information.
December 8, 2020
*** Highlights ***
- Claws of Veeshan is now available for anyone that has purchased it.
- - Velious is overwhelmed with writhing ice. Frozen undead swarm everywhere. The few survivors throw aside old hatreds, for now at least, and band together to survive. The heroes of Norrath arrive to help them, but they have not discovered the source of the deadly ice. The remaining giants of Kael Drakkel, now more able to move around their city, carve a tunnel out to the Cobalt Scar. It is time for the bravest heroes of Norrath to challenge the dragons of Velious and put an end to the deadly magic that has tormented the citizens of the continent.
- - Rise to the challenge! Face the ancient dragons of Velious and bring them to account for their actions!
- - The Dragon's Hoard is now available. See below for details.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Lake-Effect Snow Devils - Updated text to reflect which mob should be killed for credit with the quest.
- - Fixed an issue with snow dervishes appearing with incorrect names.
- - Fixed an issue in where players were not getting kill credit for killing snow dervishes in the Great Divide.
- To Kill a Thel Ereth Ril - Fixed an issue where Alchemist Vaskerin would not give the player the correct item to continue the quest.
*** Spells ***
- Monk - Increased the incoming damage modifier for ranks 2 and 3 of Firewalker's Covenant.
- Necromancer - Increased the maximum level affected by Malevolent Alliance from 110 to 115.
- Paladin - Increased the maximum level affected by Holy Alliance from 110 to 115.
- Wizard - Increased the maximum level affected by Self-Combustion Effect from 110 to 115.
*** AA ***
- The following Archetype AAs are now collectively called "Battlefield Vengeance":
- - Return Kick, Frenzied Return Strike, Knight's Return Strike, Hunter's Return Kick, Knave's Return Strike, Warlord's Return Kick, Beastlord's Feral Kick, and Furious Refrain.
- - Their functionality remains the same.
*** NPCs ***
- More windchill sprites can be found in the Eastern Wastes (Torment of Velious).
- Zeflmin Welikanin can now teleport you to the Torment of Velious version of the Cobalt Scar.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- The Dragon's Hoard is now available. To find it, open the bank and click on the Dragon's Hoard button.
- - This will act as a separate bank for each character and allow you to store additional items.
- - It can be accessed from any banker in the world on all servers as long as you have purchased the Claws of Veeshan expansion.
- - This gives you the option to store your items in a list based format that is easily sorted and auto-merges your stacks of items for you.
- - The cap for each character's Hoard is 100 items for members, 25 items for non-members, and 100 additional items from purchased Dragon's Hoard Slots.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will only show up in Find Item window searches when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - Dragon's Hoard items will be listed in /outputfile inventory if it is run when the Dragon's Hoard window is open.
- - The Dragon's Hoard allows for one additional instance of a lore/lore-group item to be stored, independent of your inventory, similar to the shared bank.
- Fixed a potential client crash when trying to render lighting on some models.
- Fixed a potential rare client crash related to chat channels and invalid character data.
*** UI ***
- Fixed several potential client crashes related to custom UIs and the Overseer window.
- Added -
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team