Update: The item collector has been patched for the December 2021 game update.
Tomorrow the Terror of Luclin expansion launces on all live servers at 12pm PST.
We have plenty of Terror of Luclin info and will be added more, so stay tuned.
We have opened up our wiki on Terror of Luclin so check it out!
If you have anything to add to the info we have, make a comment on whatever to let us know.
Game Update Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the November Game Update.
Monthly Site Update
We got plenty of updates for the month of October!
The next Everquest expansion, Terror of Luclin, is currently in beta and we've been busy working on it.
We've also been working on some backend upgrades that will fix some issues the site has been having lately.
These upgrades will help keep the site going for many more years!
If you haven't noticed, we added some nice additions to the item page for premium members.
If you aren't a premium member and want to see what these changes look like, take a look at a Water Flask
Click on Read More to see all the site updates
Update: The item collector is patched for the September 2021 game update.
Here is our monthly update.
We have been developing new things for the site! These new features will be released in a batch in the future once I get all of them finished and tested, so stay tuned.
Also, it's that time of the year, Darkpaw developers are recruiting guilds for raid testing so that means it will be time to start working on entering information for the expansion into the site.
Last but not least, click Read More... to see all of the content updates to the site for September.
The September game update is here folks. If you want a preview of the changes in the patch, check out the test update thread here.
I'll post the patch notes here once they are available.
Game Update Patch Notes
Update: The item collector is patched.
The game update for August is coming tomorrow folks.
You can take a look at the test patch notes to get a preview of what's to come.
I'll post the patch notes here once I see them.
August 18, 2021
*** Items ***
- Corrected an issue where many Scars of Velious quest items were not flagged as usable in quests.
- Corrected a typo in the names of Cleaver of Vengeance and Endpoint, Greatbow of Vengeance Ornament.
- Rat Ears have been removed from all merchants.
- Updated the Misty Acorn to look like an acorn rather than a leaf.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Tradeskill Auto-combine will no longer stop randomly from lag.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Vulak`Aerr Raid (Sleeper's Tomb: The Call) - Fixed an issue that could cause the first instance of the auras on the central platform to appear at the same time as the message warning that they are about to appear. To help clarify, the messages are like this: The crystal over the central platform glows and sends power into the yellow crystal.
- Dream Master (Sanctus Somnium Raid) - Fixed an issue where the puzzle grid was not visible.
- Trial of Fire (Plane of Justice) - Added a speculative fix for an issue where this trial can fail to reset.
*** Spells ***
- Added a chat message if you attempt to use a spell or AA ability which triggers another spell that you don't have scribed.
- NPCs that use Cazic Touch will no longer have numbers in their shout message when targeting mercenaries.
*** NPCs ***
- The weaker monsters in Heart of Fear will no longer drop valuable loot.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Findlewill in Meldrath's Majestic Mansion from respawning, though you still have to kill "a crew chief" to actually get him to respawn.
*** Overseer ***
- Overseer quests meant for the infamous Clockwork VIIX no longer insist that he really IS a Clockwork when in fact he is very much a Gnome.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Phinigel Autropos and Drusella Sathir are no longer susceptible to mesmerization.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Added a new command to allow dismissing your swarm pets: /pet swarmleave.
- Corrected an issue where NPCs with low hatred for all their opponents would not always choose to attack a player that successfully used the taunt skill.
- Made a speculative fix to a crash caused by real estate in a character transfer.
- Corrected an issue that kept you in walk mode if your /follow target zoned.
- Entering offline trader mode will now disable the LFG and AFK flags.
- Moved all Gnome Memorial Mountain achievements to The Burning Lands category.
- Added a new optional hunter achievement:
- - The Serpent's Spine: Veteran Hunter of The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Frostcrypt (Icefloe)
- Added missing achievements for zones with huntable NPCs:
- - The Buried Sea: Veteran Hunter of The Buried Sea: Hunter of Zhisza, the Shissar Sanctuary
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Adept Hunter of Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Gyrospire Beza
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Adept Hunter of Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Gyrospire Zeka
- Increased the point values of two existing hunter achievements:
- - The Buried Sea: Veteran Hunter of the Buried Sea (increased from 20 to 30)
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Adept Hunter of Secrets of Faydwer (increased from 40 to 50)
- Added missing hunter targets to their respective achievements:
- - Gates of Discord: Hunter of Kod'Taz: Coerced Tiv Chanter, Subservient Punisher, and Subjugated Vrex Caller
- - Omens of War: Hunter of Harbinger's Spire: Crafter Arvang
- - Omens of War: Hunter of Catacombs of Dranik: High Sorceress Vi'tara
- - Omens of War: Hunter of Sewers of Dranik: Craftsman Ferinio and Stonefoot
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Blackfeather Roost: A Harpy Explorer and a violent harpy
- - The Serpent's Spine: Hunter of Frostcrypt (Icefloe): Ice, Floe, Icefloe
- - The Buried Sea: Hunter of Zhisza, the Shissar Sanctuary: Chitters, Copperfang, Defiler Jaziriiz, Elder Kazzi, Holloweyes, and The Stonecarver
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Gyrospire Beza: Chamberlain XI, Commander Gearmost, Commander Shockmore, Engineer Tristos, Fuelmaster XXI, Garden Keeper IXV, Lerosma, and Minotaur Warleader
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Gyrospire Zeka: Chamberlain VI, Commander Gearwell, Engineer LXII, Fuelmaster XI, Repair Steamwork XIV, Shocktroop Commander XIX, Zeka Repairer III
- - Secrets of Faydwer: Hunter of Meldrath's Majestic Mansion: Findlewill
*** UI ***
- Corrected an issue where NPCs couldn't be rotated in real estates.
- Corrected an issue where combat abilities that shared a reuse timer would not display a cooldown correctly on hotbuttons if you used the ability with a longer reuse timer first.
- Corrected an issue with the bazaar window where the price and level-range fields would be reset each time the window was closed.
- Corrected an issue with the bazaar window where the "Max Results Per Trader" field was not properly reset when using the Reset button.
- The EverQuest Team