Dark Age of Camelot: Foundations is a free and optional expansion pack for Dark Age of Camelot, which adds a feature-packed player housing system for players. There are many features associated with this expansion pack:
- Four unique housing models available in each realm, representing the theme of the realms themselves
- A variety of customization features available for modifying the outer appearance of your home and give it an individual look
- The ability to display guild, class, or tradeskill banners inside and outside of your home
- A customizable garden in the yard surrounding your home, where players can place many garden objects to further customize the outer appearance of the home itself
- The ability to upgrade or downgrade a home from one house model to the next
- A detailed "house friends" list, which allows players to create a list of people who are allowed to enter their homes
- A permissions system used to allow "house friends" to perform certain duties for the home as in buying objects, maintaining the vault, etc.
- The ability to convert one's home into a Guild House
- New Housing NPC Objects, such as Smiths, Enchanters, Tradeskill merchants, etc. to place in one's home and sell items
- House Vaults and Guild Vaults used to store items in the home itself
- Private tradeskill tools for use in the home
This page last modified 2007-10-22 13:22:35.