Lost City of the Elves will be released in three parts through October.
Jagex has just announced its first-ever expansion pack for RuneScape, titled the Lost City of the Elves. This expansion will introduce the largest city to date in the game and wrap up an epic 12-year-running Elf Quest campaign.
New features and content include:
- The epic Plague's End quest, which launches today for high level players
- The elven city of Prifddinas, half of which will unlock in September, and the other half in October
- Dozens of new skill training methods, new weapons and armors
- New mini-games, including a combat horde mode
- A max guild social hub for 'Completionist' players
- Hundreds of hours of new gameplay
"Launching the Lost City of the Elves is a landmark in the history of this extraordinary game. We've captured the imagination of hundreds of millions of players for the past 13 years, and so many of them have been waiting for this city," said David Osborne, Senior Narrative Designer of RuneScape. "Developing this high level, aspirational Lost City of the Elves expansion pack has been a huge responsibility, but tremendously fun for the entire team."
Head over to the official site now and play RuneScape for free!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor