Four new dungeons are coming in July's big content update for TERA.
On July 8, 2014 a big content update will be coming to TERA: Rising! Featuring four vast dungeons, the Wounded World update offers elite gear, new game modes and epic bosses.
Hidden in the Great Rift since before the Age of Mortals lies a secret prison, built for one inmate: the reptilian god, Lakan. But now an ambitious sorceress is about to stage the world's most dangerous prison break.
- Type: 3-Player Prison Protection
- Key Features: Fight your way through waves of enemies and a fatal boss in order to put a stop to Risalke's plan to free the deadly prisoner, Lakan
A patriarch has been driven to madness by a primeval monolith. As he and his people begin to unravel, mortals everywhere must beware the dire consequences.
- Type: 1-Player Rescue Mission
- Key Features: Defeat the creatures of the ghilliedhus' primal forest. Rescue Banyakas's ward spirits— or be forced to battle them later. Win Deathstain items, molten tokens, and more.
The Great Rift is a wound in the world—and part of it has become infected. Seek the source, and burn it out... before it spreads!
- Type: 7-Player Surgical Strike
- Key Features: Cut and burn your way through the bizarre creatures erupting from the Abscess and the mutated bosses that lead them
Battle along one of two paths, through the path of hostile villagers and sentries or a succession of BAMs, to reach the insidious Yativio corpse-flower, the giant hornet Vesporax, the dreaded Koleogg, and finally the fabled Floating Stone.
- Type: 10-Player Big Boss BAM Slam
- Key Features: Join the explorer, Vandraul, as he recruits adventurers to help secure the near-mythical Floating Stone, from the clutches of the gargantuan beetle-beast Koleogg
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor