SOE Super Fan Spring Fever!

Get double Station Cash on all SC enabled SOE games April 22 - 25!

Between April 22 and April 25, get Double Station Cash when you redeem an SOE Game Card or buy SC (excluding SMS purchases)! Plus, check participating games for special Spring-themed or sale items. See eligible Game Cards here. (Excludes original 30-Day Game Card which doesn't redeem for Station Cash.)

Participating games include EverQuest, EverQuest II, EverQuest II Extended, Free Realms, Star Wars Galaxies, Magic: The Gathering - Tactics, Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, and PoxNora. Check back later in the week for more details on game-specific Spring items and sales!

source: EQ2Players.com

Comments

Post Comment
~sigh~
# Apr 22 2011 at 12:28 PM Rating: Decent
http://www.soe.com/ works, it was confirmed that you can access your account through that site.

In other news, it's 2:28PM EST and I just entered in a $10 card I bought from GameStop. I did not get my double Station Cash. ~sigh~
____________________________
EQ1: Gooshy: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1870652
EQ2: Gwenythe: http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/468152233422
~sigh~
# Apr 22 2011 at 4:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Empress of News
***
2,350 posts
missjackie wrote:
http://www.soe.com/ works, it was confirmed that you can access your account through that site.

In other news, it's 2:28PM EST and I just entered in a $10 card I bought from GameStop. I did not get my double Station Cash. ~sigh~

Submit a ticket, they're good about doubling it when that happens. Have had that occur a couple of times myself as well.
____________________________
Cyliena Velnarin | @Cyliena on Twitter

~sigh~
# Apr 22 2011 at 8:16 PM Rating: Decent
Cyliena wrote:
missjackie wrote:
http://www.soe.com/ works, it was confirmed that you can access your account through that site.

In other news, it's 2:28PM EST and I just entered in a $10 card I bought from GameStop. I did not get my double Station Cash. ~sigh~

Submit a ticket, they're good about doubling it when that happens. Have had that occur a couple of times myself as well.


I did submit a petition. Everything's fixed! Woot! I was buying up cards whenever my budget allowed me. I so love double station cash weekends.. Hehe.
____________________________
EQ1: Gooshy: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1870652
EQ2: Gwenythe: http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/468152233422
Link is dead ?
# Apr 22 2011 at 2:38 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
2 posts
the site seem to be down...since yesterday ?
Link is dead ?
# Apr 22 2011 at 8:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Empress of News
***
2,350 posts
picpus wrote:
the site seem to be down...since yesterday ?

It's on and off for outage right now. =\ If you are trying to login to your account you still can here: https://account.station.sony.com/
____________________________
Cyliena Velnarin | @Cyliena on Twitter

Link doesn't seem to be working...
# Apr 21 2011 at 7:20 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
I get a message of temporarily unavailable when I try to link to see which cards are eligible...
Link doesn't seem to be working...
# Apr 21 2011 at 12:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Empress of News
***
2,350 posts
Faeree wrote:
I get a message of temporarily unavailable when I try to link to see which cards are eligible...

It's currently down. :( Has been all day, no idea what's going on aside from "emergency maintenance".

The retail cards that should work will most likely look like this, this or this. The older style 30 day game time cards will *not* work, only the ones that are for game time or station cash (then of course choose to redeem for SC). It sounds like any station cash purchase will work excluding SMS (text) purchases.
____________________________
Cyliena Velnarin | @Cyliena on Twitter

Link doesn't seem to be working...
# Apr 22 2011 at 5:52 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
22 posts
Cyliena, thank you. I thought those were the ones. Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again.

Safe journey...

(link is working today)

Edited, Apr 22nd 2011 6:54am by Faeree
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.