ArenaNet recently unveiled the thief and showed off the Norn starting area in Guild Wars 2, but that doesn't mean that the team has forgotten about the original Guild Wars. The latest update adds a ton of content to the game, including the opportunity to explore the new Embark Beach outpost. Here are some of the highlights:
- Seven Hero Parties — Now you can take along seven Heroes in a party instead of three. Players can even outfit their entire party with Mercenary Heroes.
- Daily Zaishen Vanquishes — Take on a new Zaishen Vanquish quest every day.
- Pre-Searing Daily Quests — New daily quests for those who enjoy adventuring in historic Pre-Searing Ascalon.
- Minion Panel — With a brand new minion panel, controlling minions just got a whole lot easier.
- Title Changes — Updates to both the Survivor and Drunkard title tracks.
- Online Status — Players can now update their character’s status when they login, allowing players to login as “Online,” “Away,” “Do Not Disturb,” etc.
For more details, check out the dev blog entry by Live Team Lead John Stumme.