The following changes have been made to chocobo raising and chocobo racing: 1. Players can now request three different versions of their chocobos' daily updates.
2. Players can now feed their chocobos up to 4 items (food, medicine, etc.) at once. An update on how full the chocobo is will be given by the VCS trainer once, after the bird has eaten all the items. The following is the order in which chocobos will eat items when traded several different varieties at once:
3. An issue where the order in which chocobos crossed the finish line differed from the standings displayed after a race has been addressed.
1. Experience points (limit points) will be awarded upon the completion of battlefields. This includes players who have not accepted or have previously completed the mission. However, this bonus can only be received once every 24 hours (Earth time).
2. The difficulty level of the following two missions have been adjusted:
4. Muddy siredon can now be caught anywhere in Carpenters' Landing.
5. Activation time for Shu'Meyo salt has been reduced from 10 seconds to 1.
6. Changes have been made to the following items:
Chocogals have been stationed in the following locations:
2. Rajas Ring/Sattva Ring/Tamas Ring Enter the Marble Bridge Eatery to receive the reward again. Players who discard the reward after receiving it must wait 27 Earth days before they will be allowed to obtain another. Players can learn how many more days they must wait by visiting the Marble Bridge Eatery at least a day after they discard the reward.
3. Suppanomimi/Knight's Earring/Abyssal Earring/Beastly Earring/Bushinomimi Return to the location where the quest "Divine Might" is activated and accept the quest again. Complete the quest to receive another earring. Players who discard the earring after obtaining a new one must wait until the next Conquest tally before they will be allowed to accept the quest once more.
4. Static Earring/Magnetic Earring/Hollow Earring/Ethereal Earring Target the ??? in the Empyreal Paradox and erase all memories of the quests "Shadows of the Departed" and "Apocalypse Nigh." Complete these quests again to obtain one of the earrings listed above.
The following changes have been made to Salvage:
1. 1500 Assault Points are now required to obtain a remnants permit.
2. It is now easier to obtain imbued items when defeating monsters within the remnants.
3. Armoury crates containing imbued items can now be found throughout the remnants.
The following changes have been made to the Nyzul Isle Assault area:
1. A "vending box" has been placed on the first floor. Here, tokens can be used to purchase temporary items.
2. Monster placement has been adjusted to lower the difficulty level of clearing a set of five floors.
3. Data obtained when reaching the 99th floor will no longer be erased upon entry to the 100th floor. The data will only be cleared when the monsters on that floor have been eradicated.
4. The reward for re-completing the 100th floor (by returning to the 100th floor via the key item received upon the first completion) has been adjusted.
5. The drop rate for unappraised items carried by notorious monsters has been raised.
Behavior of the monsters appearing in the ENM quest "Sheep in Antlion's Clothing" has been adjusted.
The following adjustments have been made to the merit point system: 1. The maximum limit for point allocation in the "Combat Skills" and "Magic Skills" merit point categories will be increased for all jobs.
"Combat Skills" maximum total ability increases: 12 > 20 "Magic Skills" maximum total ability increases: 8 > 16
2. The following blood pacts available from the summoner' Group 2 merit point category will receive larger TP bonuses based on attribute increases, as well as a boost in damage from TP: Meteor Strike/Heavenly Strike/Wind Blade/Geocrush/Thunderstorm/Grand Fall
3. In the upcoming version update, we will be adding the Group 2 merit point category for blue mages, corsairs, and puppetmasters. Each of these jobs will gain access to four new job abilities and traits.
Job Ability Convergence Increases the power of your next magical blue magic spell. Limits area of effect to single target. (*)
Job Ability Diffusion Grants the effect of your next support blue magic spell to party members within range.
Job Traits Enchainment Grants a TP bonus to Chain Affinity.
Job Traits Assimilation Increases maximum blue magic points.
Corsair Job Ability Snake Eye Your next roll will automatically be a 1.
Job Ability Fold ''Erases one roll or bust effect. Targets self-cast effect with the longest remaining duration.''
Job Traits Winning Streak Extends the duration of Phantom Roll effects.
Job Traits Loaded Deck ''Focuses effect of Random Deal on abilities waiting on recast. Has a chance to fail if only one ability is waiting on recast.''
Puppetmaster Job Ability Role Reversal Swaps HP of master and automaton.
Job Ability Ventriloquy Swaps the enmity of master and automaton for target.
Job Traits Fine-Tuning ''Grants a bonus to your automaton's accuracy, ranged accuracy, evasion, and magic defense.''
Job Traits Optimization ''Grants a bonus to your automaton's attack, defense, and magic attack.''
The help text for the following abilities has been adjusted:
The seasonal furnishing storage NPCs will now accept the following items:
The following throwing weapons can no longer be used for ranged attacks: Hedgehog Bomb/Morion Tathlum/Holy Ampulla/Bailathorn/Bomb Core/Phantom Tathlum/Fenrir's Stone/Happy Egg/Fortune Egg/Mantra Coin/Optical Needle/Nazar Bonjuk/Kakanpu/Goblin Grenade/Healing Feather/Spirit Lantern/Refresh Musk/Wyvern Feed/Astral Pot/Balm Sachet/Millefleurs Sachet/Olibanum Sachet/Attar Sachet/Sweet Sachet/Civet Sachet/Musk Sachet/Tiphia Sting/Orphic Egg/Bibiki Seashell/Volunteer's Dart/Mercenary's Dart/Imperial Dart/Fire Bomblet
The following changes have been made to the functionality of the Kingdom Signet staff, the Republic Signet staff, and the Federation Signet staff:
1. The Signet effect gained from the staves will now overwrite Sanction effects. 2. The caster can now only grant Signet in Conquest areas. 3. The caster can only grant Signet to players whose nationality is the same as that indicated on the staff. 4. The caster can only grant Signet to players in his/her party.
2. Hydra Tiara Increases critical hit rate > Potency
Icons for the following items have been changed: All dryadic abjurations/All earthen abjurations/All aquarian abjurations/All martial abjurations/All wyrmal abjurations/All neptunal abjurations/Libation abjuration/Oblation abjuration/Argyro Rivet/White Rivet/Black Rivet/Blue Rivet/Troll Vambrace/Mamool Ja Helmet/Mamool Ja Collar/Mythril Gear Machine/GoldenGear/Star Sapphire/Pigeon's Blood/Ja Ja's chestplate/Gurfurlur's Helmet/Fairweather Fetish/Shadow Roll/Chocobo Egg/All transportation glyphs/Rotten Quiver/ Rusty Bolt Case/Old Quiver/Old Bullet Box/Elshimo Frog/Caedarva Frog/Misareaux Parsley/Moldavite Earring/Chariot Band/Empress Band/Bomb Core
Items obtainable through chocobo digging have been adjusted in the following areas:
The following areas have been added to the title screen demo:
Key items will now be sorted into the following categories: 1. Temporary Key Items
2. Permanent Key Items
3. Claim Slips
4. Magical Maps
Descriptions for the following repeatable quests will now reappear under "Current" in the Quest menu when accepted multiple times:
1. Analog Controller
3. Xbox 360 Controller
The following terms have been added to the auto-translate function: