The latest DLC pack for DCUO has launched, featuring single and multiplayer content.
DC Universe Online launched its 14th DLC pack, Halls of Power Part II, earlier this week on the PC, PS3 and PS4. In this episode, Darkseid seeks to gather up ancient artifacts of the Old Gods and has set his army upon the Celestial City. Both heroes and villains are also being abducted on Earth by Apokolips, who is pitting them against Apokoliptian machinations.
"We packed a ton of content into Halls of Power Part II, introducing all kinds of new characters and really deepening the story. Episode 14 also marks the beginning of change and we're really excited about our new direction. We want to make content more meaningful to the players and give them more choices, more often. So, we made improvements to the Loot System, adding the ability to choose Rewards, and we've simplified Marks of Victory. And, starting later this year we will be releasing content on a monthly basis instead of quarterly." - Jens Andersen, DC Universe Online Senior Creative Director
Features of Halls of Power Part II include:
- New god appearances: Orion, Lightray, Steppenwolf, Granny Goodness; also the female furies, Lashina, Stompa, and Mad Harriet
- New daily solo missions on New Genesis
- Two new duos, one new 4-man operation, one new 8-man operation
- A new 8-player raid, Happiness Home, where players save Superman or Black Adam from Granny Goodness
- New base items, feats, and collections
- New god-inspired high-level gear
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor