New content is promised for the PS4 and Xbox One Enhanced Edition.
Larian Studios and Focus Home Interactive announced today that Divinity: Original Sin will be coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. No date has been set, but the console version will have both new and enhanced content in it.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Original Sin - Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
More details will be released at next month's E3.
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor