The Transcendence expansion is slated to launch on January 14, 2015.
Age of Wushu's upcoming expansion, Transcendence, is scheduled to launch next week on January 14th. Old rivalries and new feuds ignite as the masters of the eight schools and six sects unlock new powers and discover ancient secrets. The new expansion features content updates including the fifth level of inner skill, new instances, areas and systems, centered around the traditional themes of fate, loyalty, and conspiracy.
New features include:
The Fifth Inner Skill
- Players in the Eight Schools can learn the fifth inner skill
- Players in the Jianghu Schools can unlock higher level skill
New Forbidden Instances
- Players can join in three new Forbidden Instances: “the Hell King’s Dungeon”, “the Jinling Incident” and “the Qiandeng Crisis”
- Players will follow the story arc, including challenging the “Ten Ultimates” from Jianghu during the new instances
- New skill manuals will be available, introducing new skills and abilities into the game
Get more details over on the official site!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor