Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Everything is bigger in Texas.Follow

#27 Jun 02 2014 at 9:19 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,781 posts
You're all missing the big picture here: The guy nursed a cup of coffee for FIVE days!
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#28 Jun 02 2014 at 9:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,666 posts
It's okay the caffeine probably kept the mold down to a more reasonable level.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#29 Jun 02 2014 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
It had enough caffeine for 10 days (as far as recommended maximum daily amount of caffeine is concerned) so he didn't do too bad.
#30 Jun 02 2014 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
*******
50,767 posts
Elinda wrote:
You're all missing the big picture here: The guy nursed a cup of coffee for FIVE days!
That was my first post. Smiley: mad
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#31 Jun 02 2014 at 1:54 PM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,443 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Mazra wrote:
Yeah, hi, can I get a cup of ulcers, please? No foam.


Coffee gives you ulcers? Some people have weak stomachs...


Not coffee, no, but that thing Aeth linked would. It looks like it's more cream and sugar than anything related to coffee beans.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#32 Jun 02 2014 at 3:20 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
35,552 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I didn't even know Katie was banned. Or maybe I knew and then forgot.


I managed to miss (or ignore) most of the drama that goes on around here.

Posting conflicts aside, the one thing that stood out about her was when she said she had never heard of the Beatles before. I remember that being kind of a "What? Really?" moment for most posters.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#33 Jun 03 2014 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,781 posts
gbaji wrote:

Posting conflicts aside, the one thing that stood out about her was when she said she had never heard of the Beatles before. I remember that being kind of a "What? Really?" moment for most posters.

Would a citation be asking too much?

____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#34 Jun 03 2014 at 9:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,666 posts
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:

Posting conflicts aside, the one thing that stood out about her was when she said she had never heard of the Beatles before. I remember that being kind of a "What? Really?" moment for most posters.

Would a citation be asking too much?

This?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#35 Jun 03 2014 at 10:17 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,781 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:

Posting conflicts aside, the one thing that stood out about her was when she said she had never heard of the Beatles before. I remember that being kind of a "What? Really?" moment for most posters.

Would a citation be asking too much?

This?

Smiley: lol Good find.

Quote:
I'm sorry I'm not dirt fu[/b]cking old. I dont even know the names of the beAtles and I'm having a time trying to think of any song of theirs. I know one of them was killed and he fuc[b]ked that ugly *** chick.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#36 Jun 03 2014 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I remember her also thinking that "Puff the Magic Dragon" was made famous by Joe Walsh.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#37 Jun 03 2014 at 10:28 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
She wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, was she?
#38 Jun 03 2014 at 10:31 AM Rating: Good
*******
50,767 posts
I kind of hate that when someone says Joe Walsh, my immediate thoughts turn to his stint on the Drew Carey Show and not Hotel California. But then I remember those episodes were really funny so it's okay.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#39 Jun 03 2014 at 1:53 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,781 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I kind of hate that when someone says Joe Walsh, my immediate thoughts turn to his stint on the Drew Carey Show and not Hotel California. But then I remember those episodes were really funny so it's okay.

This could be heaven or this could be hell.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 4 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (4)