Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

MMOG RelationshipsFollow

#27 May 21 2014 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Citizen's Arrest!
******
29,527 posts
It might be a little difficult.
#28 May 22 2014 at 7:33 AM Rating: Good
*******
50,767 posts
It only really gets interesting when you start trying to backstab people.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#29 May 22 2014 at 10:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,800 posts
I say that if this is legit, and some of the Zam users get featured, there should a viewing party in Vegas. We never did Allasvegas.
#30 May 22 2014 at 11:57 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,781 posts
Thumbelyna wrote:
I say that if this is legit, and some of the Zam users get featured, there should a viewing party in Vegas. We never did Allasvegas.

There should be a big Alla-wedding in Vegas where all the zam couple renew their vows in front of all the weird and wacky forum-participants. Kao could preside over the ceremony.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#31 May 22 2014 at 12:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
12,281 posts
Elinda wrote:
Thumbelyna wrote:
I say that if this is legit, and some of the Zam users get featured, there should a viewing party in Vegas. We never did Allasvegas.

There should be a big Alla-wedding in Vegas where all the zam couple renew their vows in front of all the weird and wacky forum-participants. Kao could preside over the ceremony.


And perform with his 3D printer band.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#32 May 22 2014 at 1:57 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
If there's an open bar I'm in.
#33 May 22 2014 at 4:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,919 posts
Its odd, the larger taz 3.1 Printer is much higher pitched than the older ao-100 which is smaller. I think its a 24 volt vs. 12v reason.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#34 May 22 2014 at 5:22 PM Rating: Good
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
If there's an open bar I'm in.


^
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#35 May 22 2014 at 5:28 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
17,302 posts
Sandinmygum wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
If there's an open bar I'm in.


^


Sell all those "lost" magazines... I'm sure they'd stock an open bar for a Zam party.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#36 May 22 2014 at 5:37 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,932 posts
OOPS: Nothing to see here.

Edited, May 22nd 2014 5:37pm by Bijou
____________________________
remorajunbao wrote:
One day I'm going to fly to Canada and open the curtains in your office.

#37 May 22 2014 at 10:18 PM Rating: Excellent
**
493 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
OOPS: Nothing to see here.

Smiley: oyvey Smiley: clown

GBATE!!!! Smiley: motz
#38 May 23 2014 at 7:15 AM Rating: Excellent
*******
50,767 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
OOPS: Nothing to see here.
This.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 5 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (5)