- Increased the drop count of The Shadow Odyssey raid armor patterns to 2 in most cases.
- Ykeshan footsoldiers should no longer take as long to defeat and the number of members per encounter has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- Added some extra time between spawns of ykeshan footsoldier adds in Ykesha and Field General Uktap encounters.
- Ykesha will now end the encounter if too many ykeshan footsoliders are present.
- The Avatar of Bone should now wait to apply his "Curse of Calcification" spell until enough time has passed to be able to counter them correctly.
- The Avatar of Bone should now reduce incoming damage to him while the discarded bonepiles are present.
- Byzola should now wait longer between summoning far away players.
- The Culler of Bones' "Disorientate" spell should no longer expire after only a second or two.
- Treskar Throatpuncher's buff, Temperance of Wraith, will trigger its mana drain less often.
- Ykeshan stormwarders' Temperance of Wraith will trigger its mana drain less often and they will no longer cast it immediately after they enter combat.
- Overpower drains less mana.
- The puzzle after defeating Froppit the Everliving should still work after leaving and re-entering the instance at a later time.
- The Manaetic Behemoth should no longer leave his room without breaking the encounter.
- Firestorm and Wavecrasher should now properly run their death event script.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Bolstered Blessing from modifying the maximum health granted by Marisha Kur's Blessing.
- Enhanced Repairs now has a single tier and increases the effectiveness of Slot 1 and Slot 2 Conduits by 20%,
- Corrected a bug that prevented Enhanced Dissipation from modifying the dissipation restored by Dissipate.
- Corrected an issue that caused Reaper's Mist to set the cooldown of Harm Touch and vice versa.
- Restored several The Shadow Odyssey collection rewards to equip level 80.
- Players above level 100 can once again see the 2017 days of summer equipment on Pas Yu.
- Removed the 1h weapon requriement of One Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist and Power of the Planes so that they can be applied to shields and symbols.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Shadowknight Planar Mastery effect from displaying on Pledge of Armament.
- Corrected a stacking issue that prevented Untamed Mastery from always applying it's physical, arcane and noxious ward component.
- Corrected an issue with the Planar Mastery: Fighter rune that caused its damage to be multiplied by the tier of the rune instead of increasing by the tier of the modified ability.
More info about items are at https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-tuesday-august-28-2018.586309/#post-6518515