Planes of Prophecy [Heroic] and [Event Heroic] missions now grant the Elixir of the Expert. The Elixir of the Expert may be used by a member in a single Expert, Expert Event, or the Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt Heroic zone once per calendar day. While under the effects of an Elixir of the Expert, the caster will have their stats increased to a level which will allow them to contribute effectively to their group regardless of how well equipped they are. Leaving the dungeon in which the buff was cast will disable the effects until the caster returns to that specific instance.
TIER 1 Expert Dungeons
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Expert]
- Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Expert]
- Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Expert Event]
- Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Expert]
- Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Expert Event]
- Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Expert]
TIER 2 Expert Dungeons
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Expert]
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Expert Event]
- Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert]
- Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Expert]
- Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Expert]
- Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]
More information about expert dungeons may be found here: https://www.everquest2.com/news/eq2-gu-106-expert-dungeons-fast-travel-may-2018
- Many Percent Based heals have been updated to scale with the casters level and rebalanced to align with upcoming balance updates.
- Abilities granted by the Epic Reprecussions quest, as well as those granted by the Beastlord and Channeler Epic 1 quests will now be granted to level 90 and above characters automatically on live servers.
- Most Channeler heals are no longer percentage based.
- Level 1 through 10 Adept and Master recipescrolls are now rewarded by Weekly Planar Mission Reward Crates.
- Illegible Scroll Pages are now rewarded by daily Planar Mission Reward Crates.
- Live Event house items that are not player writable, should all be stackable now.
- Purple Rose Topiary - House item can be scaled down even smaller and enlarged even bigger now.
- Hinged Rose Topiaries - House items can be scaled down even smaller and enlarged even bigger now.
- a Neriak recruit badge - Item can no longer be traded within the group, as it offers the quest "A Guard Insignia?" and can interfere with quest progression if traded before quest requirements are met.
- Chipped Qeynos Celebration Cup - House item is now tradeable.
- Sparkling Drape of Twilight Magic - Item is named correctly now.
- Stargazer's Numinous Bracers - Item now has the proper icon.
- Augury Harbinger Patriarch and Argas, Champion of Magic can now be purchased by level 100+ alts if any character on the account has completed the Legacy of Power achievement for accounts possessing the qualifying expansion level.
- Community Cushion - Can now also be placed in guild halls.
- Heals and wards are now percent-based in Planes of Prophecy public quest zones.
- A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes - Applying the Heated Clay Temper to the Untempered Lightning Rods will now properly update, no matter what zone you are in when you perform the task.
- A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes - Crafting the Heated Clay Temper before the Untempered Lightning Rods no longer causes a conflict with the quest progression.
- A Stitch in Time, Part II: Lightning Strikes - Applying the Heated Clay Temper to the Untempered Lightning Rods will now properly update, no matter what zone you are in when you perform the task.
- My Kingdom for Some Dirt - Entering "The Willow Wood: Besieged Hamlet" when instructed to "Lead Jesenda to the Willow Wood" should update more consistently now.
- Stromur's Hit List: The Rest of Them - Brokenskull bouncers and drunkards will now update this quest, as intended.
- For the Voice She Once Had - Deina is now clearly captured by Ohlnitan. To reduce confusion, Ohlnitan's dialogue now begins when a player enters AOI or hails him.
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII - Now offers Quickened Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring, for those who have completed the quest "Shrunken Legacy".
- Awakening Bonds: The First Steps - Fury's "Blessed Wrath" and Warden's "Unwavering Duty" have been moved to lower in the Shadow Oak, and should no longer be gated by "A Broken Barrier" or "Investigate the Death".
- Gorowyn: Carnivorous Graniteback - Completed quest journal is now accurate.
- Menial Tasks... - Deletion of the quest now removes the Top Priority Secret Reports from the player's inventory.
- A Drukin Archaeologist - Drukin Tellfizz no longer wanders while stuck on the cliff.
- A Drukin Archaeologist - Drukin Tellfizz will now update this quest, even if he has already been saved.
- Drukin Tellfizz, Stuck Gnome - Drukin's Shooter and Drukin's Grappler are now removed from player when the quest is deleted.
- Green Fruit for Rut Part Deux - Izny Rut will now complete this quest, even if you have, "The Mootuingo Job".
- Operation Crustacean Station Continuation - Izny Rut will now complete this quest, even if you have, "The Mootuingo Job".
- Ghost's Lost Score - Deletion of the quest now removes associated quest items from your inventory.
- Specific Resonance - Attempting to use Jesinnal's Tablet on a creature no longer necessary for the quest now results in an onscreen message.
- Specific Resonance - Using Jesinnal's Tablet successfully now results in an onscreen message.
- Shape the Future - The sculpted stone and unsculpted stone now read as signs, even when not usable, to reduce confusion over the two.