US EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, February 14th, 2017 at 7:00AM PT (3 PM UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime could be up to 2 hours.
All EU servers will come offline at 9:00 PM PT (5 AM UTC February 15th) for this update. Downtime is anticipated to be approximately 2 hours.
Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Arcanna'se Spire: Forgotten Sanctum [Heroic]
- Sabellah'Xen, Keeper of Fire's adds now despawn when he is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
- Caelan'Gael, Keeper of Growth's adds now despawn when he is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
- Lachina, Defender of Magics' adds now despawn when she is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold [Heroic]
- General Janosz's adds now despawn when he is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
The Ruins of Cabilis [Heroic]
- Smith Xzatik's adds now despawn when he is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
- War Baron Eator's adds now despawn when he is defeated or when his encounter is reset.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected a bug that allowed pets and swarm pets to not be affected by stat caps.
- Truespirit Rift should no longer interfere with wards.
- Removed the proc description from the Void Strike buff as it was causing too much confusion. You will now have to scribe and cast Void Strike, then examine Lightning Fists to view the increase in damage.
- Increased Draw from the Void damage.
- Dark Aggravation may now spell or ability doublecast.
- Increased the base damage of the Heartseeker Hawk's abilities.
- Prospective Fix for several Beastlord abilities healing enemy encounters.
- Missions from The Shadow Odyssey, Sentinel's Fate, Destiny of Velious, Scourge Keep and fabled dungeons can now be filtered in the "Mission Timer" tab of your Journal.
- Mudfin hydromancers are now a bit more difficult to damage.