All US and EU EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, February 7th, 2016 at 7:00AM PDT (3 PM UTC) for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours.
Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.
- All raid encounters above tier 1 now have a base mitigation increased based off of expected mitigation debuff values.
- All tier 3 and higher raids have had their panic mechanic made a bit more forgiving.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Plane Shift will no longer apply an illusion to epic 2.0 pets.
- Corrected a bug in Battle Coordination that prevented the application of Open Wounds to the casters group.
- Corrected an issue that prevented summoner epic 2.0 pets from casting their epic attacks.
- Glacial Freeze will no longer have its duration reduced by harmonization.
- Planeswalker and Reaper may now be Flash Cast.
- Planeswalker and Reaper pets will now benefit from all pet enhancement AA's except where the enhancement is for hate gain.
- Energy Clash will now be able to be cast with Reaper or Planeswalker pets.
- Reduced the amount of damage that gets reflected with Master's Interpose.
- Guardian will now cast the triggered effect. Moved the maximum melee damage effects to the triggered effect.
- Impart Faith will now cause Shield of Faith to cast a second effect which carriers the noxious, elemental and physical wards to correct an overwrite issue.
- Timelord will now use the correct tier based cooldown.
- Smoothed out the duration increase granted by Strength of the Ancestors so that the larger portion of the increase comes from higher tiers of the spell.
- Shadow Agent will now use the correct buff package.
- Implosion will no longer cause the target to teleport to the assisted player, if pass through targeting was used.
- The Awakened Dragon's Temper now grants DPS instead of ae autoattack chance.