May 17, 2017
*** Items ***
- Corrected a bug where some types of throwing items could not be placed in bandolier containers.
- - Bandolier containers will now increase the speed of throwing attacks in the same fashion that quivers increase the speed of archery attacks.
- - The 'Bandoleer of Luclin' has been renamed 'Bandolier of Luclin' and has had its weight reduction reduced from 100% to 10%.
- Corrected a bug where 'Darkened Blackburrow Trinket' could only reach 98% of its potential power.
- In classic zones (Velious and earlier), many weapons, shields, and other held items have reverted to their classic appearance.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Non-Progression servers can now create Imbued Black Sapphire Silver Necklaces.
*** Quests & Events ***
- Fixed an issue where a number of achievements (primarily those from The Rain of Fear expansion) would not complete as expected.
- Atrebe (Raid) - Reworked the way the event works to ensure that the Everything Reborn achievement will function and the event will be easier to understand. Now there will only ever be four Haulers. They will try to pick up every ancient iksar or iksar skeleton corpse, rather than leaving some as they did before.
- Atrebe (Mission) - Reworked the way the event works to ensure that the Everything Reborn achievement will function and the event will be easier to understand. Now there will only ever be four haulers. They will try to pick up every ancient iksar or iksar skeleton corpse, rather than leaving some as they did before. So to get the achievement you must allow them all to be animated by Atrebe. As a minor fix, the haulers will visibly pick up their burdens rather than just making them disappear.
- The anniversary decorations in the Plane of Knowledge will take no more than one minute to populate or depopulate when the anniversary has started or ended.
- Demi Lich Skullcap (Quest) - It is no longer possible to have quest or dialogue interactions with Ixpacan or Harbinger Glosk related to this quest until you have handed in the Necromancer Skullcap to Ixpacan.
- All Necromancer Skullcap (Quests) - Quest steps that require handing in a skullcap can no longer be multiquested.
- The details and dates of many seasonal, anniversary, and other special events have been changed. See the in-game calendar for details under EQ->Alerts->Event Calendar or by using the /calendar command.
- - Nights of the Dead events will now run for four weeks instead of two. The festivities begin two weeks earlier and end at the same time.
- - Hardcore Heritage events have been consolidated. The newest zone runs for four weeks and the eight pre-existing Hardcore Heritage events run for two weeks in two distinct phases.
- - Living Legacy has been consolidated into a single event.
- - Stone Cold Summer has been consolidated into a single event.
- - Hardcore Heritage, Brew Day, Living Legacy, Stone Cold Summer, Death Death Death!, Nights of the Dead, Raid Raid Raid!, and Bristlebane Day now end on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday.
- - Hardcore Heritage events now begin on June 7th.
- Bane of Decay (Mission) - The skulls will no longer have a massive amount of hit points.
*** Spells ***
- Most lower level Druid and Shaman DoT spells now do as much or slightly more damage as the equivalent spell plus the two spells before it when the spells originally stacked. Mana costs of these spells have increased accordingly.
- - These changes apply to the shaman Curse, Blood of Saryrn, and Breath of Ultor lines and the druid Sunscorch and Stinging Swarm lines.
- Corrected a bug that prevented some combat abilities that trigger a short-duration buff on the caster from being usable while a discipline was running. Ex: The Monk ability 'Drunken Monkey Style' or 'Breather'.
- The Fulmination components of Empires of Kunark Alliance spells have been adjusted to generate less aggro.
- Monk - The Doom component of Curse of the Thirteen Fingers has been adjusted to generate less aggro.
- Berserker - Frenzied Resolve has been changed to function as a discipline and has been renamed 'Frenzied Resolve Discipline'.
- Necromancer - Converted Chaotic Contagion, Corruption, and Liquefaction to cast the highest ranks you know of the component spells. Ranks 2 and 3 now have higher chances to cast both DoTs in addition to the base debuffs.
*** NPCs ***
- Fixed a kobold that was spawning outside the world in Nagafen's Lair.
- Classic monsters across Norrath, celebrate! In classic zones (Lost Dungeons of Norrath and earlier), many creatures have reverted to their classic appearance. This change affects the following models: skeleton, bat, rat, snake, spider, drake, orc, goblin, puma, lion, kobold, zombie, mummy, basilisk/alligator, spectre, and wolf.
*** Mercenaries ***
- Mercenaries will now automatically get suspended if you join a raid.
*** Progression Servers ***
- The Enchanter spell Apathy is now available when Planes of Power unlocks.
- Agents of Change on the Agnarr server will take on a more thematically appropriate appearance.
- Calendar events on the Phinigel and Agnarr servers will show when future expansions will unlock.
- Maestro of Rancor (Raid) - Pre and post revamp versions of Maestro will now have Mitigation of the Mighty and can use Mark of the Old Ways.
- Innoruuk (Raid) - The post revamp version of Innoruuk can use Mark of the Old Ways.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Addressed an issue where Replay Timers were sometimes improperly increased.
- Addressed an issue that could cause Real Estate Anchors to not properly function.
- Hunter and Raid achievements have been added for original EverQuest and Ruins of Kunark zones.
*** UI ***
- Added an event calendar that displays all of the event alerts for the year:
- - The event calendar can be accessed via the command /calendar or via the EQ Button in the Alerts sub-menu.
- - The event calendar lists all active events with beginning and end dates.
- - The event calendar displays your localized start and end time for each event.
- You can now toggle the potion belt UI on and off using the EQ menu.
- Added the following commands to the menu that is displayed when left clicking a player's name in the chat window: Send tell, invite to group, invite to raid, task add, and add to dynamic zone.
- Setting a custom chat timestamp color will now automatically cause timestamps in that chat window to display in that color, rather than also requiring you to disable the 'Match Chat Color' setting.
- Made a number of adjustments to heroic stat labels in the item display window:
- - Corrected a bug that prevented items that have negative heroic stats from displaying these stats.
- - Heroic stats increased or decreased by power sources will now display their value in green/red the same way that base stats do.
- - Adjusted the spacing of base stat and heroic stat labels to better support items with 3 digit heroic stat values.
- Fixed an issue where newly created characters weren't properly loading their default Hot Buttons.
- Changed -
*** Previously Updated ***
- Magician - Fixed a bug that prevented Monster Summoning pets from being reclaimed.
- Valdoon Paladin 2.0 (Raid) - Lowered the minimum number of players necessary to request this raid from 10 to 6