Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Reply To Thread

30 L.Jadeshells. Got them? ...Continued ......Follow

#1 Jan 11 2006 at 1:51 AM Rating: Default
5 posts
Ilir here ,
For those of you that dont know me or wtf is is goin on PLZ dont post k THX...B4 i say what i have to say .. all you noobs that hide behind fake names are **** and have no balls to come out and be real... post on your real names ... oh wait this is Fenrir im talkin bout hurrrrrrrrr .. pfffft
LOL I find it so funny that some ppl are still on my di*k and talk about me ... har har har .... Honestly Zimph where do you find time to make all these assumptions about me .... when ur trying to lead Fenrir's #1 NA LS .. or how we used to think of ourselves. I can tell you why you talk so much **** about me for ... Dont worry i hear everything .... First off ... you can leave ppl alone and stop trying to find out who i gave 58 L jades and 20 100 byne bills to cause i promise you, you have no clue who it is... Just cause i didnt donate em to LS you guys caught hard feelings towards me cause Omen didnt get NA's first relic weapon ... kill urself ... thats fine... Jealousy can cause ppl to do anything ... Just cause i accumulated all that currency in a matter of 4-5 months which what took you a yr to do? maybe more...its funny cause i figured out ways to sponsor other dynamis's when u didnt ... you had your locked 4 ppl sponsoring everything .. just cause i figured out ways around it ... you got sore and at the same time jealous ... doesnt mean you gotta hate and opress ppl ... I guess that was just in your motives .... LOL i dun see how you guys single out glimpse like he has anything to do with me .... Your arrogance kills me ... hahahaha ... Im sorry i didnt take **** from you like ppl in Omen still do (dunno how ppl let you **** on them so rofl) I never did you wrong ... you looked for every reason to kick me from shell just cause you were always jealous that I'd finish dyn upgrade faster ... I just find it funny how you throw my name into a thread on allah forums and i NEVER post here rofl cause its like you say it zimph "Low End" ... for kids like us that were in omen ... I believe differently ... I didnt really know how arrogant you were until i was actually outside of omen ... you really do need to change your ways little boy ... Honestly I dont really give a fu*k what you post after this cause if you wanna start throwing my name out there like you know me or summin i can bring the pain ... Remember ... i was in omen to for a very long time =) I paid you and the LS back what was needed to be paid back ... fact of the matter is ... had you been a tad bit nicer to me and not **** on me like you do to the rest of fenrir .. i woulda gave you all u needed to finish in a heart beat (dont say you didnt want sh*t cause you wouldnt be so interested in where they went if you didnt give a f*ck) ... but i didnt feel that way towards you cause all you were was a di*k head to me ... so shove it up your a*s and stop throwing my name around and accusing ppl i knew in game of false stupid sh*t ... what comes around goes around ....
*btw* Just cause i tell the truth it doesnt make me a bad person =)
You can turn ppl on me .. thats fine ..continue your power trip.. but i know how **** goes down .. feed Omen w/e the fu*k you want about me =) Cause in the end i just dont give a ***** FFXI wont put food on my table

<3 your friendly retired THF Ilir =)
#2 Jan 11 2006 at 2:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
Next to Armand, you probably type the most annoying messages to read.

Stolen credit cards, free gil, Sauromugue Champagne currency, sponsering Dynamis through other people in BombToss when Jadu hasn't a clue, you name it. You fall into each of those categories. You couldn't handle the fact that Cleen was a better thief than you, and if you tried to make me jealous when it came to upgrading relic.. you should've started a year earlier.

Quote:
what comes around goes around ....


Are you referring to how Glimpse jacked the Currency from your account without paying the $2,000, or just trying to insult me.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 02:22:40 2006 by Zimph
#3 Jan 11 2006 at 2:22 AM Rating: Decent
**
413 posts
/pops some popcorn.
/opens a beer.
/is going to enjoy the show.
____________________________
White Mage || [HNM]Omen | [Dynamis]Trutle || Fenrir
75WHM | 75SMN | 75BLM | 75RDM | 75NIN | 75DRK | 75RNG | 75MNK | 75BST | 73PUP
#5 Jan 11 2006 at 2:57 AM Rating: Decent
5 posts
honestly, anything we ever done in the past was through botting, and you approved. and we also had internal LS fights, and people leaving omen because of this. you were fully aware of all this that was going on. sunderle was the first to leave because of it, and roranora almost quit omen after the first week of joining when he saw Catalyst botting and speedhacking. for the most part, i was mostly shocked, because people were doing it for months before i even knew. its pretty sad when you flow false info around like you know what you're talking about. i guess i incriminate myself when i say this, but, yes, omen bots. we've been botting since the beginning of time, dating all the way back to removing .dat files. you name it, omen did it. the only reason youre in FFXI is, and this is the truth, is because you tried to overthrow your EQ guild leader, and tried to pick up followers along the way. but they realized what a little backstabber you are. they all stayed, and you got kicked out of your guild, and you got nowhere else to go.... i never tried to do that to you, but all you were was a ****.

for anyone that doesnt believe this post, i was in omen, and i was a member since it started. i'm sorry to all the friends i've had in omen, but zimph forced my hand. we botted HNMs.

for your Cleen comment, i never sized myself up with him. we always got along. you may not have botted zimph, but we all did it for you, and you approved it. why do you think its so hard to stick up for omen? now i'm turning my back on you like you turned your back on me. so get off my d1ck.

btw, just because i tell the truth doesnt make me a bad person. i'd give all my dyn currency to dirklionheart before i'd give it to you. if i hadnt sold it. kill yourself.

P.S. you did tell me on vent that you were jealous of my dyn currency. so kill yourself, you freak.

*edit* if you want to open up a can of worms, so can i.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 03:15:34 2006 by ILIRRR
#6 Jan 11 2006 at 3:22 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
91 posts
Can you even live up to an attack? You're going to have to stick to a story without contradicting yourself to prove your point without being mocked.

Quote:
honestly, anything we ever done in the past was through botting, and you approved. and we also had internal LS fights, and people leaving omen because of this. you were fully aware of all this that was going on


Quote:
sunderle was the first to leave because of it, and roranora almost quit omen after the first week of joining when he saw Catalyst botting and speedhacking. for the most part, i was mostly shocked, because people were doing it for months before i even knew


Sunderle and Roranora are still in Omen. The only people to get away with using programs were the ones that did it without my knowledge. You and the other members that used programs were forbidden item priveledges as soon as I found out.

I'll have to requote the above and add a new one so I don't have to repeat myself to you.

Quote:
sunderle was the first to leave because of it, and roranora almost quit omen after the first week of joining when he saw Catalyst botting and speedhacking. for the most part, i was mostly shocked, because people were doing it for months before i even knew


Quote:
for anyone that doesnt believe this post, i was in omen, and i was a member since it started. i'm sorry to all the friends i've had in omen, but zimph forced my hand. we botted HNMs


You were in from the beginning.. you didn't know we botted.. you were kicked from the linkshell for multiple reasons (including botting).. you got other people in trouble for handing your bots out.. they were kicked/punished.. get your message out more clearly please. Bot or no bot.


Quote:
the only reason youre in FFXI is, and this is the truth, is because you tried to overthrow your EQ guild leader, and tried to pick up followers along the way. but they realized what a little backstabber you are. they all stayed, and you got kicked out of your guild, and you got nowhere else to go.... i never tried to do that to you, but all you were was a @#%^.


Quote:
btw, just because i tell the truth doesnt make me a bad person. i'd give all my dyn currency to dirklionheart before i'd give it to you. if i hadnt sold it. kill yourself.

P.S. you did tell me on vent that you were jealous of my dyn currency. so kill yourself, you freak.


Did you just explain your story of Omen and your linkshell and switch them with FFXI and EQ? lol
#7 Jan 11 2006 at 3:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
616 posts
FenrirFireal wrote:
/pops some popcorn.
/opens a beer.
/is going to enjoy the show.


That line is so stupid. It wasn't funny when someone first used it, and still isn't.
#8 Jan 11 2006 at 3:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,031 posts
EQ drama overflowing into FFXI drama ftw.
____________________________
Fey :: Excalibur :: FFXIV
Releaser :: Fenrir :: FFXI
Grizzlebeard :: Drinal :: EQ
Crossbones :: Aggramar :: WoW
#9 Jan 11 2006 at 3:47 AM Rating: Default
5 posts
honestly, i dont care, youre nothing to me. bottom line is, i was handed the bot from multiple members that were botting months before i even knew. so LOL to your comment about me handing out bots. nice try.

secondly, dont give me your ******** about not knowing about people botting. yes, linkshell members can get from jeuno to dragon's aery in about 2 min. yah thats not cheating...

you started this by throwing my name into the forums. kill yourself, dont talk about me on vent, dont talk about me on linkshell, get off my d1ck.
#10 Jan 11 2006 at 3:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
434 posts
can one of you nice omen folk point me to a website where i can download some bots? w.
____________________________
Fenrir Server THF75/NIN37 RNG75/NIN37
#11 Jan 11 2006 at 3:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
Quote:
honestly, i dont care, youre nothing to me. bottom line is


Stopped reading after that. :x
#12 Jan 11 2006 at 4:05 AM Rating: Decent
9 posts
The greatest friend of truth is time. Her greatest enemy is prejudice. Her constant companion is humility. Falsehood is devious, it could well be the cause of destruction.

Finally the truth about Omen has come to light, so many a time they were accused but of no concrete evidence. Finally someone who stayed all along from the start of Omen has admitted how wondefully this LS who claims to be #1 NA LS of Fenrir uses its devious under-handed means to win pulls on HNMs.

The people of this server who monthly subscribe to have an honest game of Final Fantasy XI can finally see who plays fair and who plays dirty. It's just a game to fuel our fun factor in us but shamelessly people even want to use bots in a game...Pretty much goes to show how much no life these kids got in reality. Something wrong that u can't win or should i say achieve independently a goal in reality, guess its dampened oneself and has forced him to make the use of bots.

Way to go Omen, you guys are stood for a long time in the gallows, it's about time the nooses are placed upon yourselves.
Good evidence there Ilir, no harm sharing more with the server as everyone reads here to see whose the good, the bad and the ugly.
#13 Jan 11 2006 at 4:12 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
373 posts
Zimph wrote:
sponsering Dynamis through other people in BombToss when Jadu hasn't a clue, you name it.


Would you care to illucidate on this? Perhaps to Jadu or one of the other BombToss Sackholders in PM if you don't want to bring this any further out in public? I for one would like to know if this has any basis in fact since its pretty shocking to read out of the blue, being part of the leadership of BombToss. Also since this seems to be such common knowledge can I ask why you didn't notify anyone within BT's leadership before now? I don't really care what your feud is with the OP is, but I find it quite strange that you would seemingly attempt to smear the name of another LS that was unrelated to this thread until you brought it up at the same time.
#14 Jan 11 2006 at 4:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
434 posts
b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
____________________________
Fenrir Server THF75/NIN37 RNG75/NIN37
#15 Jan 11 2006 at 4:35 AM Rating: Default
*
93 posts
I like Ilir. Me and him didn't get along at first, but he's a cool guy. He even likes my Asianess!!!

I like Zimph too.

Hope all is good for you Ilir. You still play CS?
____________________________
Youngjin
75-RNG|75-DRK|75-BST|74-THF
48-BLM|40-NIN|37-RDM,WAR,WHM,SAM
CC-94.9+3|LC-60|SM-50|CK-49
#16 Jan 11 2006 at 4:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
There were no names revealed on the BombToss situation. Ilir constantly bragged about his upgrade, and we thought he was just ********** to intimidate aneyone he came in contact with. It was when he popped up with a Dynamis Dagger and 61 Jadehslle/20+ 100 Bynes that we were suspicious to his upgrade. He admitted the whole scame, along with the BombToss sponsering.. just didn't give names.
#17 Jan 11 2006 at 5:07 AM Rating: Decent
9 posts
You have no evidence to support on what you just said, isn't it clear you are framing Ilir.

Give it up kid, the truth about your LS is out already, you guys truely botted well and you can't counter back by framing Ilir saying he used BombToss as a medium for his upgrade. It's making your character more obvious.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 05:20:02 2006 by AntiBotPlayer
#18 Jan 11 2006 at 5:59 AM Rating: Default
Superstaru
*****
10,297 posts
well, ok.
____________________________
The Real Taru (My Blog)
Allakhazam, on Zam.com, wrote:
We are now owned by a company that owns [..] IGE. They bought [..] us

This 'company' was created by IGE.
IGE Now effectively owns Allakhazam.


Want an RMT Free forum? http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/general.ffxi.discussion/55462-zam.com.refugees.html
FFXIOnline - Happily not owned by IGE
#19 Jan 11 2006 at 6:52 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
lol i love this...

i only partied with you twice ilir but you were funny as ****. finally, the truth is out.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#20 Jan 11 2006 at 7:10 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
Quote:
The greatest friend of truth is time. Her greatest enemy is prejudice. Her constant companion is humility. Falsehood is devious, it could well be the cause of destruction.

Finally the truth about Omen has come to light, so many a time they were accused but of no concrete evidence. Finally someone who stayed all along from the start of Omen has admitted how wondefully this LS who claims to be #1 NA LS of Fenrir uses its devious under-handed means to win pulls on HNMs.

The people of this server who monthly subscribe to have an honest game of Final Fantasy XI can finally see who plays fair and who plays dirty. It's just a game to fuel our fun factor in us but shamelessly people even want to use bots in a game...Pretty much goes to show how much no life these kids got in reality. Something wrong that u can't win or should i say achieve independently a goal in reality, guess its dampened oneself and has forced him to make the use of bots.

Way to go Omen, you guys are stood for a long time in the gallows, it's about time the nooses are placed upon yourselves.
Good evidence there Ilir, no harm sharing more with the server as everyone reads here to see whose the good, the bad and the ugly.

Quote:
You have no evidence to support on what you just said, isn't it clear you are framing Ilir.

Give it up kid, the truth about your LS is out already, you guys truely botted well and you can't counter back by framing Ilir saying he used BombToss as a medium for his upgrade. It's making your character more obvious.


If you go by text when it comes to evidence, I guess I have as much substantial proof as Ilir. Isn't it clear you re you framing Zimph?

In the future, please don't attack my case until you show to an HNM camp. Omen managed to win two pulls in Dragon's Aery in the past two weeks. There hasn't even been Japanese competition. TheLightWarriors Eviote mule won the majority of the pulls, Hazard and NoraMatamune the others.
#21 Jan 11 2006 at 7:20 AM Rating: Good
**
411 posts
Not really sure if anyone puts any stock into a post made by a brand new account who comes out swinging with an obvious vendetta and a cowardice to reveal their true identity.

(see: AntiBotPlayer)
____________________________
|---------------|_
| WTFTRUCK |_|\
|_________|_|_|
/OO\ /OOO\ /OO\

75 Monk | 75 WHM | Wyrm Astonisher
#22 Jan 11 2006 at 7:35 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
Pretty much pointless now, you're against all odds, entire server knows for sure your LS bots, whats the point of quoting.
Ain't gonna help ya much, the truth is out, milk's been spilled, it's good to know, just blame it on your fate that Ilir decided to expose what the LS practises, hurts much huh.
Everyone's gonna look down on any Omen player from now on, pretty much the equipment & gear they have, thanks to botting.

And Rox just go back to your corner please.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 07:41:32 2006 by AntiBotPlayer
#23 Jan 11 2006 at 8:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
The climate isn't changing any, whether people believe Ilir or not. We've never been held on a pedastal.
#24 Jan 11 2006 at 9:01 AM Rating: Default
**
822 posts
This is good stuff to get through a hump day, keep it up though, it's been 45 minutes since the last post. I'm picturing Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry Maguire as Ilir, and Zimph as Chaz Tenenbaum in The Royal Tenenbaums.
____________________________
Cletus: 75BST 74RNG
64BLM/32RDM 57DRK/28WAR 55SAM/27WAR
Alchemy 96 Goldsmithing 55 Woodworking 60 Smithing 24 Cooking 32
#25 Jan 11 2006 at 9:09 AM Rating: Default
9 posts
It doesnt matter if your on a pedestal or not at this moment of time. You can claim and continue with your falsehood but the public view and society of Fenrir just needed to hear one person from the linkshell spill the beans and it just had to be Ilir who was right from the start of this LS. Just your luck to have you know that your LS is completely crushed and condemned with a reputation which is now so much more tarnished. Just too bad your reputation along with the other kids in Omen LS will never be given any respect for the botting deeds performed during your HNM carnivals.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 09:15:00 2006 by AntiBotPlayer
#26 Jan 11 2006 at 9:11 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
3,219 posts
lol cletus, that was good
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#27 Jan 11 2006 at 9:13 AM Rating: Default
*
118 posts
Come back Ilir!!!!!

anyways Ilir wouldn't lie Omen was pretty much his linkshell always refered to it as his linkshell.

anyways everything that got me in to **** was saying that UB botted in private linkshell and some asshat posting anon and letting me take the blame for it on public ub forums.

do i really need to bring up the fact that Omen starts camping kings after doing sky so long right after break when the new Fast Fingers got released??????????

Fast Fingers used to be the best bot around before claim delay started. Now it's Teleport around + pull Assist. Theres also suppost to be a 0 wait bot which means it hacks game like bot before claim delay to claim before its possible to claim. Though i hear thats like very fast way to get banned.

Also i would keep my mouth shut zimph but you keep bringing my name over and over badmouthing me when i said i wanted nothing to do with this stupid ******* drama.

Ilir your wrong would take about 6-10 mins to get to dragon aery by foot SE server side fixed ffzone and also a /wait before you can zone into a new area which means you have to log off before you zone out because of /wait. before SE server side fixed ffzone it would take less then 3 mins to get there.

Also 5-7 mins if you jump the wall from exit only in dragon aery. you can still do this now. Though GM call you can have this and your fooked.

Though theres rumored to be a new working ffzone. anyways theres so many hacks for this game it's stupid but people get banned left and right for using them. you use to be able to used your mog house anywhere but so many people got banned for that.

anyways out of anything i would believe Ilir before a lot of Omen members. You should come back to game ilir;;
____________________________
<Insert Sig Here>
#28 Jan 11 2006 at 9:18 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
3,219 posts
i wondering when armand would make some long *** post about this. reminds me of omens old forums now lol.

Edited, Wed Jan 11 09:22:19 2006 by Maxom
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#29 Jan 11 2006 at 9:55 AM Rating: Default
***
3,712 posts
*Yawn*
#30 Jan 11 2006 at 10:16 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,195 posts
ILIRRR wrote:
yes, omen bots


This just in! The sky is apparently blue!!
____________________________
Binya ~ 85 Worgen Priest ~ Hellscream
Esa ~ 85 Night Elf Druid ~ Hellscream
Various other toons ~ Ner'zhul and Hellscream


Etain ~ 75THF/BRD/WHM ~ Fenrir (May 2004-March 2009)
#31 Jan 11 2006 at 10:29 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,801 posts
*shakes his head*

I wonder if your parents ever regret bringing such wonderful examples of immaturity in the world.
____________________________
Capek
Kicking it old-school

Ashi wrote:
He's an enigma, both evil and good at the same time. I've never seen anything like it before.

Never argue with an idiot. They only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#32 Jan 11 2006 at 10:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
Thank you for proving my point, Armand :p
#33 Jan 11 2006 at 10:32 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
Capek wrote:
I wonder if your parents ever regret bringing such wonderful examples of immaturity in the world.
Wow, that's bad when you have Capek saying that.
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#34 Jan 11 2006 at 10:37 AM Rating: Decent
*
58 posts
Your a complete tool Armand really, First time we really started to camp kings was when we found out about intervals, we where among the first NA linkshells serverwide to discover intervals waaaay back in the day, helped contribute to the "botting rumours" that started because we actually beat the invincible QS on not only one Nidhogg but Two. after Omen Split UB formed i think our first Nidhogg then was a wipe off Classics and so was alot of the early Fafnirs and some select people still call that on us botting lol.

Why did we go starting camping Kings after alot of sky, hmmmm think about it could it have been that with the reformation of omen we had alot of new members and wanted to get them settled on sky gods before moving onto Kings or the fact that sky is incredibly boring after a long while, at a time when Ullikummi wasnt even camped sky tends to be alot easier to finish then.

it wasn't hard to see a Yellow Nidhogg or Aspidochelone Pre Patch, mostly due to JP having to actually tab instead of spam pulling but turning Clipping Plane and character Models on low would help tremedosly despite the fact you might not see the mob you will be able to tab on it also heres another little hint Adamantoise has a set of possible spawn locations where it will appear each time and Kings will Differ Slightly from the placeholder counterparts.

Knowledge will get you more HNM's than bots simply put, the pulling system now is random, delay on the spawn is random a bot is almost nullified and very easily beaten, theres is no bot that can beat the delay sytstem and the very most it can make sure you get the right mob targetted but it will get cancelled like everything else, most of the people who complain at losing pull and towards bots nowadays is simply due to the frustration of wasting time in these stupid areas.



Edited, Wed Jan 11 10:41:14 2006 by Amedia
#35 Jan 11 2006 at 11:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
When did we take a break from HNMs..?
#36 Jan 11 2006 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,031 posts
Lifecycle of a LS/guild flame:

1. Initial flame
2. Knee-jerk responses claiming flame is bullsh*t and the poster is a f*cktard n00b.
3. People who have f*ck all to do with said flame chime in and start lending credibility to the flame via stories of their own.
4. Once it appears flame is gaining momentum members of LS appear rabidly refuting all claims, referring to, "Back in the day", calling people n00bs, etc.
5. More random flaming by people claiming they aren't n00bs and that HNMs don't make you l337 and HNM/Sky LS's are full of drama and their members eat babies... raw!11
6. The members of said flamed LS start a derail and people growing bored of the initial flame go off on a tangent and said flame peters out.
7. Three weeks later some f*ckwit who can't read dates of threads posts, "My LS tells me <insert debil LS name here> are all botters and scamz0rs!11"

I think we're currently at stage 4 judging by Amedia's post.
____________________________
Fey :: Excalibur :: FFXIV
Releaser :: Fenrir :: FFXI
Grizzlebeard :: Drinal :: EQ
Crossbones :: Aggramar :: WoW
#37 Jan 11 2006 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,324 posts
Hahah Releaser that gave me a good chuckle.
____________________________
75PLD 75RDM 75NIN
Strips: 1 2 3 4 5
#38 Jan 11 2006 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
***
2,261 posts
The most runs anyone has sponsored in BombToss has been 5 (a couple of those in the last month). We have a list of about 13 sponsors, and I trust all of them.

If he had someone sponsoring for him in BombToss, then he got maybe 500 pieces total, because our 100 Currency drop rate seems to suck big-time.

Anyway, unless he can name the person he sponsored through, I'm going to assume that he's too stupid to think of a plan like that (as highlighted by his grammatically correct original post). I heard he sold all his currency way way long ago, so I'm assuming he just found the name of a new Dynamis shell and threw it out as a smoke screen to hide how he really got so much currency (my guess is through Bazaars).
#39 Jan 11 2006 at 12:21 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
Bottom line is i don't need to say sh*t else ... remember ... i used to defend our shell that i called the leetest and my home for over 1 yr ..from Omen to UB and i even followed you back to Omen... not every story has a happy ending /cry?

*Actually zim is just throwing bombtoss out there and dragging you into a flame* dunno why but ummmm ok?

I dont need to re post anymore i said what i had to say ... so zim you can have the last word if thats what helps you get through the days better.. just dont drop my name in forums when you know complete d1ck about me^^

<3 Your friendly retired THF Ilir^^

Edited, Wed Jan 11 12:32:35 2006 by ILIRRR
#40 Jan 11 2006 at 12:22 PM Rating: Decent
I find it funny how everyone is putting this issue so highly. Omen will continue to out-claim people and continue getting bad-*** gear. People will continue to join them despite the many rumors against them (which I have no doubt half of them are true) and they will continue to thrive. After all, everyone knows how retarded RuneBearers and their gang of complete morons are, but I hear about them all the time.
____________________________

Final Fantasy XI
Thom:
WAR75, MNK75, SAM45, NIN43

Orden:
WAR66, WHM57, DRK48, BLM47, THF37, NIN37, DRG 31, BRD 28, SAM 12
#41 Jan 11 2006 at 12:22 PM Rating: Decent
*
58 posts
www.monkey19.force9.co.uk/pol2005-08-0215-47-10-54.jpg

Our awesome bot that pops Nidhogg whenever we want it.

Id say not quite on stage 4 yet because i didnt call anyone noobs so thus people cant reply to that bit yet, Im tempted to go to stage 6 though or maybe i already am :o , tend to get bored of flame threads now after reading so many retarded posts from Armand or Sephileon.

edit sigh at suck at posting links :/

Edited, Wed Jan 11 12:23:54 2006 by Amedia
#42 Jan 11 2006 at 12:54 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,052 posts
Isnt it incredible how well the Seahawks are doing this season? <3 these guys, and not just because I live in Seattle. :p

To everyone else here, the stress these flame threads produce isnt worth it. Just live your life and be happy. No reason to get so upset over a game.


*passes around some crab cakes*
____________________________
LS: Kupo
Arthanian/Darkblood/Watermellon
#43 Jan 11 2006 at 1:06 PM Rating: Decent
*
175 posts
OOO crabcakes, faaaabulous fingerfood!! Arth, if you see anymore crabcakes, get your hands on some! Cuz I love the crabcakes!








/em hopes people have seen Wedding Crashers.
____________________________
Devinry | OmegaRebirth
75NIN 75THF 60PLD 41SAM 37DRK 37WAR 37WHM 37RDM
#44 Jan 11 2006 at 1:08 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,261 posts
Quote:
*Actually zim is just throwing bombtoss out there and dragging you into a flame* dunno why but ummmm ok?


I have a hard time believing this when he knows our sponsor situation (we've talked about it in PMs). I'm also one of the few people who've actually defended Omen from the several threads that have been popping up within the last few months. That doesn't exactly create a desire to randomly bring us up unless you said you were using us to get currency.
#45 Jan 11 2006 at 1:12 PM Rating: Good
***
1,052 posts
Quote:
/em hopes people have seen Wedding Crashers.


I have, lol
Quote:
Make me a bike, *****!
lol
____________________________
LS: Kupo
Arthanian/Darkblood/Watermellon
#46 Jan 11 2006 at 2:23 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
735 posts
Quote:

pops some popcorn.
/opens a beer.
/is going to enjoy the show.



steels some popcorn.
snags a beer.
is definitly enjoying the show.
____________________________
circusfreaks (Pet Godlyness)
thecrue (My first and only true home)
timeless (Dynamis)
timeslashers (HNM/SKY/SEA)

Khellendros Fenrir
75nin..AFv2 4/6 (merit *****!!!)
75bst..(5-16-07)..AFv2 4/6
58rdm..( 75 rdm/bst yes please!)
29blm..(ok.. so blm/nin is hella fun)
67blu..(Having fun with this right now)
************'t i hate this job..)
48war..(for the kid in all of us)



#47 Jan 11 2006 at 3:37 PM Rating: Default
*
118 posts
I was talking about transition from UB back to Omen /sigh. Before the claim delay patch where fast fingers was still useful.

Your right about botting right now it only assists you unless your teleporting right to the mob which is very very very very very no lie very very very soo much proof since character position is client side not server. You can dual or triple box and use bot to win pull so botting still gives you uperhand even though as you say it's soo random unless your bypassing claim delay patch.

Though i seriously doubt your members would by pass claim delay patch so that explains if you have members botting or maybe they all been kicked why you don't win all these pulls.

Zimph what point have I proven???? Call me a tool because i don't suck Omen ****.

Right here is what the game is about http://www.xzon.net/unbreakls/forums/viewtopic.php?t=86

it's suppost to be fun
____________________________
<Insert Sig Here>
#48 Jan 11 2006 at 4:42 PM Rating: Default
Superstaru
*****
10,297 posts
Lady Etain wrote:
ILIRRR wrote:
yes, omen bots


This just in! The sky is apparently blue!!


q f ******* t
____________________________
The Real Taru (My Blog)
Allakhazam, on Zam.com, wrote:
We are now owned by a company that owns [..] IGE. They bought [..] us

This 'company' was created by IGE.
IGE Now effectively owns Allakhazam.


Want an RMT Free forum? http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/general.ffxi.discussion/55462-zam.com.refugees.html
FFXIOnline - Happily not owned by IGE
#49 Jan 11 2006 at 5:15 PM Rating: Good
So... all I've gotten from this is:
Ilir is pulling an angry ex-girlfriend and airing out dirty laundry.
Ilir and Armand both have a hard time typing in what most people would recognize as English.
My plan of using Bombtoss to sponsor dynamis runs for currency for my relic weapon will not work.


Oh, and I would like to say that I, for one, believe there is a level playing field among the HNM LS of Fenrir. At least as far as claiming goes, no LS monopolizes any of the pulls. If Omen is botting, it sure as **** hasn't given them a leg up on anyone.
____________________________
"I am the mother of Odin's stallion, Sleipnir. I am the father of Fenrir Sun-Eater, and of Hel Half-Rotted and of Jormungund the World-Serpent. I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."
#50 Jan 11 2006 at 5:30 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
um...have you seen the gear omen has? wake up please lol.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (18)