December 4, 2018
*** Items ***
- Items will now display their lore text to players at level 50 and higher.
- Added a new item stat, Luck, to many items found in The Burning Lands.
- - Luck can be found on new items and the amount of luck you have will influence the outcome of various skills, abilities, and spells. You can see the luck on items by inspecting them. Items with a percentage next to their luck total can have their luck increased (hover over the percentage for more information).
- - Many items with luck can utilize the Item Fusion Window to improve that item's luck stat. At the cost of one Crystallized Luck, this window allows you to fuse two items together (the base item and the component) to increase the luck on the base item. Fusing two items will result in the luck on the base item being increased and the component item will be destroyed. After fusing two items together, the base item will receive the higher luck of the two, plus one. For example, fusing a base item with 2 luck and a component at 4 luck will result in the base item having 5 luck.
- - Crystallized Luck can be purchased from Noble Exchange Merchants for platinum, from Loyalty Vendors for crowns, or from the Marketplace for DBC.
- Inspecting items (via the item recovery tab, links in chat, corpse looting, etc.) will now show the amount of luck on the item. In cases where luck is dynamic and has not yet been rolled (such as when purchasing from merchants, previewing the final evolution of an item, looking at the possible result of a combine, etc.) it will instead be displayed as an orange "??". You can hover over this to see what the minimum and maximum luck value on the item are. The actual luck on the item will not be set until it has successfully been created and is in a player's inventory.
- Corrected an issue where players could equip multiple lore equipped items using bandolier.
- Upgraded the effect of Threads of Potential and Boon of the Soother.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Doing tradeskill combines that don't require a skill will no longer proc unrelated skills or abilities.
- Changed the name of two alchemy recipes to match the name of their products (Ward of Retribution, Wasp Swarm).
*** Spells ***
- Cleaned up messaging when an aura spell fails to hit a pet or mercenary due to being in a different environment type (such as water or lava) than the caster.
- Aura spells that kill their targets in one tick now properly report the death.
- Melody now skips to the next song if a recast timer hasn't elapsed, instead of interrupting the melody.
- Modern generic proc spells on items will no longer cause odd skill increases.
*** NPCs ***
- Fixed the bug that was causing Heratius Grolden in Tenebrous Mountains to spawn when killing the placeholder trigger NPCs instead of the rare trigger NPCs.
*** Progression Servers ***
- The Agent of Change will not appear in Cazic-Thule until Planes of Power has unlocked on the server.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Corrected an issue where a bugged character could stop you from logging into your account.
*** UI ***
- Added two new shared bank slots.
- Added a Faction Window that allows you to check your reaction and standing with every group in EverQuest.
- - This new window can be accessed by clicking the EQ Button and selecting Character -> Faction Standings or by typing /faction.
- - Hovering over a faction name or reaction entry will display your current reaction value with a group as well as the number of points needed to reach the next reaction rank.
- - Hovering over the standing progress bar will display your current standing (how much you have done to help or hurt this group) as well as the minimum and maximum possible standing with the group.
- Added Rampage, Wild Rampage, and Flurry tags messages to the full round of melee attacks. Removed the (Lucky) tag from Dodge/Block/Parry/Riposte - these messages instead display as "luckily dodged" for the appropriate avoidance type. Removed the single line messages that indicated something flurried or rampaged.
- Items located in your Item Overflow will now be listed in the Find Item Window.
- Consolidated many chat messages that were duplicates of melee and non melee hits, including: Flurry, Finishing/Crippling Blow, Assassinate, Deadly Strike, Slay Undead, Headshot, and critical spells. These messages no longer have a separate line of text, instead they end with an indication of the special attack type in parenthesis.
- - Also added an indicator for twincasted and critical damage over time spells.
- Corrected an issue where players could not make a hotkey for Remove Traps.
- Using the AA ability 'Buy All' button with purchase confirmations enabled will now display the number of ranks and total cost of the purchase. This applies to both player and mercenary AA purchases.
- Corrected an issue where a new group wouldn't display the role of a master looter for the leader in the group window.
- Changed -
- Added -
- The EverQuest Team