November 6, 2018
*** Items ***
- If a player purchases item(s) from the marketplace, and all inventory and bank slots are filled, then items will now be placed in Item Overflow instead of causing the purchase to fail.
- Added a new type of item, lore equipped items. Players can own many of these items, but may only wear one at a time.
- Corrected the typo on the spell for Lifesoothing Potion
- Corrected the spelling of several 'Crystalized' items to be 'Crystallized' items.
*** Spells ***
- Added messaging when a spell fails to hit a target due to being in a different environment than the caster.
- Healing spells now report actual and potential healing to all players in the area. Added an additional chat filter option to turn off heals that land for zero.
- Paladin - Corrected an inconsistency in the maximum targets hit by the Splash of Sanctification. All ranks are now unlimited as intended.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Changed how guild data works on the server to help alleviate server lag.
*** UI ***
- Added chat messages for player summoned healing auras.
- Fixed an issue where players with large bags could not open all of their bags at once.
- The EverQuest Team
Edited, Nov 7th 2018 5:05pm by Gidono