May 8, 2018
*** Items ***
- Tsaph Katta Ornaments and Di`Zok Ornaments are available on the raid point vendors in Lceanium and Overthere respectively.
- The Depowered Skull of Null and Depowered Jeweled Skull of Null can now be activated when not equipped.
- Added appropriate chromatic damage to Light-Blessed Cudgel, Brilliant One Eye, and Lifestealer's Cudgel
- Ornaments converted from molds to augments have the appropriate description text.
- - Converted ornaments are no longer marked as magic.
- The nightmare mount will allow you to ride it if you own its saddle, the Nightmare Saddle.
- Made the new augment based ornaments that are part of LoN sets heirloom.
- Increased the pet focus level on Summoner's Phlogiston Earring.
- The Ring of Scale chase items are placable in real estates.
- Mirror Fragment of Anashti Sul will now act properly if you are on the task Decay Decreased and not in the dynamic zone for the task or either Sul Vius.
- Added the Quest tag to the following items:
- - Saurek Deathmaw Scales, Poguu's Herbal Growth, Sagaag's Finest, Red Berry Paste, Ancient Sathir Necklace, Ancient Sathir Staff, Ancient Sathir Skull, Ancient Sathir Chalice, Mithril Plated Girth
- Fixed typos in the spelling of a few Bouquet items.
- Corrected the spell description for Sword of Darkness and Sword of Corruption, the click spell on some Shadow Knight breastplates.
- Consuming Zeal (The proc of Rousing Consumption) now deals damage instead of healing its target.
*** Tradeskills ***
- The timer for foraging will now correctly persist between logins.
- A Grandmaster Medicine Bag can be created with Tonic of Benefit Affinity II (Prophecy of Ro or later) or Potion of Mystical Aptitude (Pre-Prophecy of Ro).
- Corrected typos, inconsistencies, and misspellings in many tradeskill recipe names.
- The book necessary to create Fereth Hero's Forge ornaments will drop rarely from rare NPCs in Ring of Scale.
- The Repeating Crossbow recipe will return a planing tool on failure.
- Darkhollow Skeleton Dust will drop from appropriate mobs in Depths of Darkhollow.
- Urn Sketches are now available on appropriate merchants.
*** Quests And Events ***
- A Formal Dinner Party - Fixed grammar errors in dialogs.
- Drusella's Vault - Corrected a misspelling of annihilate in the timer warnings.
- Devastation and Sverag - The chests that spawn on the death of some bosses will no longer spawn. Instead the Legendary Berserker Bones will drop off the bodies of the bosses.
- Plane of Storms - Jeplak, Gurebk, Falto, and Neffiken should properly turn into fabled versions when appropriate.
- Updated the Hero's Journey text to include direct links to relevant achievements.
- Corrected old information about tomes in the training dialogue for new berserkers.
- Staff of the Observers quest - Borxx once again spawns in Runnyeye.
- 17th Anniversary Tipsy Gnome Race - Corrected a bug that could lead to the race breaking every 200 iterations.
- Restored a long forgotten quest chain in the Mines of Nurga.
- Drusella's Vault - Implemented some bug fixes and tuning changes:
- - The size of the decal should now match the size of Drusella's aura.
- - Reduced attack and offense on golems, animated swords, and animated skulls.
- - Lowered spell damage on Bonk!, Enveloping Smoke, and Electric Blast.
- - Reduced radius of Whirlwind Slash.
- - Changed decal warning for Whirlwind Slash to match the impact radius of the spell.
- - Changed the models of the swords and skulls to make them easier to identify.
- - Created specific spawn points for the swords, skulls, and maces instead of having them spawn in random locations.
- - Removed Drusella's wandering during the event.
- Black Orb of the Scrykin - The Gray Orb of Ao the Fourth now has a higher chance to drop from rares in Arcstone and Relic.
- - Rares in Arcstone and Relic now have a higher chance to drop a Gray Orb.
- - Non-rares in Arcstone and Relic now have a very small chance to drop a Gray Orb.
*** Spells ***
- Spells that absorb direct spell damage will no longer absorb damage shield damage.
- Corrected singing messages from bards in your group and some incorrect song messages.
- Race changing now only removes spells for which you don't meet the deity requirements.
- Corrected many spells that were not correctly displaying their descriptions, such as Divine Response, Nature's Response, and Responsive Spirit.
- Spells that lose effectiveness over time, such as Rampant Growth or Nectar of Agony, will no longer be penalized by extended duration effects. Spells that gain effectiveness over time, such as Splurt, will continue to be enhanced by extended duration effects.
- Fixed all cases where player pets had higher hand to hand skills than weapon skills. This was causing many pets to lose accuracy when they were given weapons.
- Cleric - Fixed a typo in the spell landed text for Harmonious Blessing.
- Cleric, Druid, Shaman - Ancient Alliance, Bosquetender's Alliance, and Harmonious Blessing will now report a message when they wear off.
- Druid - Form of the Great Wolf and Share Form of the Great Wolf will now add stats as a separate buff.
- Druid and Ranger - The PVP spells Tangle and Entangle can now be found under Utility Detrimental->Snare.
*** NPCs ***
- NPCs will be more responsive when accepting or rejecting quest items or bribes.
- Varied up the names of ice goblins in many instanced versions of Permafrost to prevent a situation where some goblins could fail to spawn when there were too many named the same thing.
- Many NPCs with blank merchant lists are either no longer a merchant or have a small merchant list.
- Brother Island NPCs will no longer all aggro if you attack one type.
- Several NPCs that were decievers are now deceivers. Typo fix.
*** Progression Servers ***
- Replaced recipes in the following tradeskill tests with recipes that are available by Prophecy of Ro:
- - -For the Jewelcraft tests, replaced Velium Practice Earring with Gold Polished Quartz Ring, Palladium Practice Earring with Platinum Geode Necklace and Pear Cut Rubellite with Bloodmetal Earring of Engagement (non-enchanted).
- - -For the Smithing tests, replaced Pale Platinum Mace with Ethereal Sheet of Metal.
- - -For the Research tests, replaced Researcher Ceramic Clay with Spell: Focus Mass Spellcaster's Essence for the non-tome makers and Parchment Manual for the tome makers.
- Hypericum is available when Prophecy of Ro unlocks.
- Porthio the Second Born (Raid) can now be completed in the progression server instance of Relic.
- Rathe Council raid - fixed issue that was causing the council to disappear and reappear repeatedly.
- Runnyeye's population will be pre-revamp until Scars of Velious unlocks.
- Champion's Mancatcher quest - a sarnak messenger is no longer restricted to the launch of Gates of Discord.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Many Serpent's Spine, Buried Sea, and Secrets of Faydwer zones now have load balancing enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain armor pieces to show Arasti Robes instead of the intended models.
- The duplicate "a large undead gnoll" component label in the Hunter of The Tower of Frozen Shadow achievement is corrected to Vhal Sera. This was a cosmetic label error and Vhal Sera kills since the April 2018 patch will count.
- Fixed a visual bug where the castle that leads to the Plane of Mischief was hovering several feet above the ground in both Great Divide and the Temple of Veeshan.
- Many Ruins of Kunark zones have had their experience modifier adjusted for balance reasons and/or to encourage variety in leveling.
- Restored the fog in Hate's Fury.
*** UI ***
- The Hero's Journey help text is now directly accessible via a UI button:
- - The new menu entry can be found in the EQ Button list under Quests on servers that have unlocked The Serpent's Spine expansion.
- - The alternate advancement ability Summon Tome of the Hero's Journey has been removed. Any existing copies of the tome can still be used to display the list of suggested quests.
- Fixed a bug where the Zone Guide would report that there is no active path each time you zone.
- Using /outputfile will now display a link to the file created.
- Fixed an issue where /outputfile recipes wasn't accepting an additional parameter to specify an alternate filename.
- Fixed a bug with the last update where the timestamp format in log files was inadvertently changed.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause alerts you have already seen to be displayed again.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the event calendar scroll bar to bounce to the top when scrolling.
- When you type /feedback you will now see a link to our forums instead of the feedback window.
- Added a volume slider to the audio triggers window which acts independently of the game volume slider.
- Players can now see the level of their target upon considering them, unless their target is anonymous or roleplaying.
- When you zone, hotbuttons linked to an item will no longer reset to the first copy of the item found in your inventory.
- - Hotbuttons with a blank label will now properly save when zoning or camping.
- - When turning hotbar pages, item links will no longer bleed their color and icon to the other page.
- Changed -
*** Previously Updated ***
- Ring of Scale Raids - fixed issue that was preventing the Di'Zok hero's forge items from showing up in the chests.
- A Formal Dinner Party (19th Anniversary) - Removed the chance for one of the clues to spawn on a bad NPC.
- Theatre of Blood (Agent of Change) - Fixed issue that was sending player characters to the wrong location when zoning into the instance.
- Relic (Agent of Change) - Fixed an issue that prevented the teleporters up to (and down from) the dragon platforms from working.
- The EverQuest Team
Edited, May 8th 2018 10:10pm by Gidono