October 10, 2017
*** Items ***
- Added kick skill damage to Darkened Cobalt Breastplate, Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate, and Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic. Added Tiger Claw skill damage to Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic.
- Item Effect abilities have been moved from the General to the Special tab.
*** Tradeskills ***
- Restored the Brew Barrel, Jewelry Table, Kiln, Oven and Pottery Wheel to the neighborhood.
- Corrected an issue that restricted the spell research table in the Plane of Knowledge to casters only.
- Ability: Enchant Planar Alloy and Ability: Mass Enchant Planar Alloy will now activate at level 85 and 86 respectively.
*** Quests And Events ***
- Doorstep Of War (Raid & Mission) - Fixed a bug that could cause the You Be The Hero achievement to fail if enemies are killed by some spell effects.
- In Defense of Health - Fixed a text error that could mislead people into trying to kill things out of order in the Vile Brutes version.
- Edmuund's Plight - Icecore will now spawn in Frostcrypt.
*** Spells ***
- Paladin - Modified the recourse from the Challenge for Honor line so that it will absorb incoming melee damage even if there is a Vie effect on you.
- Shaman - Extended the range for the healing portion of all ranks of the Healing Counterbias line to 300.
- Made the following improvements to the amount of aggro generated by spells:
- - Fixed an issue that prevented abilities like Spell Casting Subtlety and Bold Attacks from improving the aggro of your first spell against a target.
- - Fixed an issue that prevented abilities like Bold Attacks from improving the aggro generated by hate-over-time spells (Ex: Impose for Honor).
- - Fixed an issue that prevented abilities like Spell Casting Subtlety from reducing the aggro generated by damage-over-time spells.
*** AA ***
- Stored AA points greater than 3 times your level will now be removed after logging out. This is in addition to the earned-limit (2 times your level.)
- - You will now be prompted to purchase any available AA abilities prior to camping if you are over the stored-limit.
- - Refunded abilities that result in your stored AA points being greater than the stored-limit will allow free-to-play members to purchase abilities until your stored AA total is below the stored-limit.
- All - Fixed a bug that prevented abilities that grant resistance to specific effects, such as Mental Fortitude, from working. Reduced the effective percentage of these lines now that the abilities function.
- Multiple - Consolidated Shielding Resistance, Sinister Strikes, and Slippery Attacks to be ranks of Ambidexterity.
- Multiple - Consolidated Quicker Damage to be additional ranks of Quick Damage.
- Multiple - Consolidated Body and Mind Rejuvenation to be rank 4 of Mental Clarity and an equivalent rank 7 of Innate Regeneration. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Multiple - Consolidated Natural Healing to be ranks 4-6 of Innate Regeneration. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Multiple - The ability line 'Tactical Mastery' has been renamed 'Strikethrough.'
- Multiple - Consolidated Companion's Agility, Blessing, Durability, Sturdiness, and Fortify Companion into a single ability, Companion's Fortification. The ability retains the passive benefits of all the consolidated lines. Activating the ability triggers Fortify Companion and Companion's Blessing which now serves as a preemptive buff that will trigger its healing and mitigation effects if your pet drops below 40% health.
- Multiple - Consolidated Companion's Aggression, Alacrity, Fury, and Wrath into a single ability, Companion's Fury.
- Multiple - Renamed Companion's Divine Aura to Companion's Intervening Divine Aura and changed its functionality. The ability now places a buff on your pet that will trigger invulnerability should its health drop below 20%.
- Multiple - Consolidated Pet Affinity to be a rank of Suspended Minion and renamed the line Companion's Suspension.
- Multiple - Consolidated Pet Discipline and Companion's Relocation into a single line, Companion's Discipline.
- Bard, Rogue - Consolidated Advanced Trap Negotiation to be ranks of Thief's Intuition.
- Berserker, Warrior - Consolidated Ferocity, Flurry, and Punishing Blade to be ranks of Burst of Power.
- Cleric, Shaman - Refunded Extended Elixirs and reduced the level required to purchase ranks 1-3 of Prolonged Salve.
- Druid, Wizard - Refunded Hastened Recall and added 6 additional ranks to Secondary Recall and Tertiary Recall that offer hastening.
- Necromancer, Shadowknight - Consolidated Feigned Minion to be ranks of Companion's Discipline.
- Necromancer, Shadowknight - Consolidated Deathly Pact and Intrinsic Efficiency to a single line, Embalmer's Efficiency.
- Paladin, Shadowknight - Consolidated Flurry, Knight's Advantage, and Speed of the Knight to be ranks of Burst of Power.
- Paladin, Shadowknight, Warrior - Fixed an issue that caused the buffs triggered by Weapon Stances to not take effect immediately upon changing weapons.
- Bard - Staunch Recovery will now restore mana for bards.
- Bard - Consolidated Allegretto of Battle, Flurry, Harmonious Attack, and Vivace of Conflict to be ranks of Burst of Power. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Bard - Consolidated Total Domination to be ranks of Domination Mastery.
- Beastlord - Consolidated Bestial Frenzy and Primal Fury to be ranks of Burst of Power.
- Beastlord - Consolidated Bestial Bloodrage to be ranks of Companion's Fury.
- Cleric - The ability line 'Righteous Zeal' has been renamed 'Burst of Power.'
- Druid - Consolidated Mastery of Nature to be ranks of Dire Charm.
- Enchanter - Consolidated Animation Empathy and Companion's Relocation to be ranks of Companion's Discipline.
- Enchanter - Consolidated Forceful Banishment to be ranks of Beguiler's Banishment and Beguiler's Directed Banishment.
- Magician - Refunded Hastened Heart of the Elements and added 7 additional ranks to Heart of Flames, Ice, Stone, and Vapor that offer hastening.
- Magician - Consolidated Frenzied Burnout to be ranks of Companion's Fury. Reduced the number of counters on Virulent Talon and increased the amount of damage done by Virulent Talon Strike.
- Magician - Consolidated Quick Summoning, Improved Reclaim Energy, and Intrinsic Efficiency to be ranks of Conjurer's Efficiency.
- Monk - Consolidated Ferocity, Punishing Blade, and Rapid Strikes to be ranks of Burst of Power. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Monk - Consolidated Tactical Mastery to be ranks of 'Strikethrough.'
- Monk - Consolidated Critical Mend and Hastened Mend into a single line, Improved Mend.
- Necromancer - Consolidated Frenzy of the Dead to be ranks of Companion's Fury.
- Ranger - Consolidated Ferocity, Lightning Strikes, and Punishing Blade to be ranks of Burst of Power. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
- Ranger - The ability line 'Keen Blade' has been renamed 'Strikethrough.'
- Rogue - Consolidated Flurry to be ranks of Burst of Power.
- Shaman - Fixed a bug that prevented Focus: Regenerating Counterbias from functioning.
- Shaman - The ability line 'Double Attack' has been renamed 'Burst of Power.'
- Shaman - Consolidated Pathosis and Extended Pathosis to be ranks of Malosinete.
- Shaman - Consolidated Wind of Pathosis to be ranks of Wind of Malosinete.
- Warrior - Fixed a bug that prevented Hastened Flash of Anger from functioning.
- Wizard - Consolidated Sustained Devastation and Hastened Devastation to be ranks of Frenzied Devastation.
- Wizard - Consolidated Fury of Druzzil, E`ci, Kerafyrm, Ro, and Hastened Fury of the Gods into a single line, Fury of the Gods.
- - All ranks of this ability will now focus all direct-damage spells, abilities, and effects.
- - The damage focus now scales from 75 at rank 1 to 3600 at rank 53.
- - All ranks now increase base-damage rather than ranks 1-7 increasing total-damage and 8+ increasing base-damage.
- - Reduced the hastening ranks from 3 to 2 minutes per rank and reduced the duration to 4 minutes.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Fixed a problem that caused real estate anchors to fail.
- Added the /run command to make your character run if it isn't. This command is not toggleable (i.e. /run will never make you walk).
*** UI ***
- Fixed a number of possible crashes related to the Find Item Window and custom UIs.
- The Message "An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server" has been updated with the new message "The server is busy processing requests, please try again in a few minutes.".
- Fixed a possible crash related to the Pick as Group and custom UIs.
- Updated the spell information window so that it shows more consistent information when you inspect buffs or debuffs.
- - Added the ability for spell descriptions to display "links" to other spells.
- - Clicking on a spell icon from the spell description will generate a new link in your chat window. Press enter to share the spell in a clickable link.
- - You can also right-click on any of your buffs and choose the option "Link spell to chat" to generate a spell link.
- Corrected an issue where the advanced loot window sometimes wouldn't list group members in the Give to: and Set all to: fields.
- Corrected an issue where loot filters in the loot filters window could have duplicate item entries.
*** Previously Updated ***
- Corrected an issue that allowed flagged players to exist in Anguish but not enter it.
- Access to Anguish (Quest) - It is no longer necessary to get a hidden 7th flag in order to loot items within Anguish.
- Access to Anguish (Quest) - Fixed a problem with 85/15 access not working for Anguish.
- The EverQuest Team